Best Anime 2010 / Best New Series | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Anime 2010 / Best New Series

Vote for the Winner!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

1. Durarara!!
2. Fulmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
3. Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
4. Bakemonogatari
5. Break Blade

All these series are incredibly awesome for different reasons and they all deserved to be nominated for this category, but unfortunately there can be only one winner and that anime is:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Congratulations to Fulmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!!!! :confetti FMAB was the anime to watch during 2010, an anime that from the very first episode to the very last one delivered one epic moment after another. :cool:

Thank you to all the members who participated by voting for their favorite anime and for helping us choose the best series for this award category!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner! :whoabunny

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hrm. Hard choice between LOLHeroes and FMAB
I may be biased since this is the only category that LOLHeroes is in so I went to read some reviews on the internet to see which one I should choose..

and then I remember something..

VOTE FOR THE DANGOS :yelling

Anyway, leaving what I remembered aside. I like LOLHeros more than FMAB because it was really a "new" series to me, fma had been around longer.
And LOLHeroes feel fresh for me because it's the first time I've been introduced to a world like LOLHeroes.
So there you have it :tem

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
While I did enjoy LOL Heroes, I felt that the ending was very wanting, and too many side plots were very unsatisfactorily dealt with :( It was still entertaining, but things felt too random and disconnected and the ending was more like "huh?". It's just too bad the ratings were so poor it couldn't get a second season, as if it did, it could have delved into all those side plots and tied up more loose ends and given an all-round more satisfying ending.

So for me, the choice is really between FMA:B and Durarara!!. And how horribly difficult this choice is! On the whole, FMA:B was more enjoyable than Durarara!!, but I think I have a great bias because FMA as a series (manga) is my most favorite series ever. Durarara!! was also very enjoyable and for a series that both started and ended in 2010, my vote would without a doubt go to DRRR!!.

But in the end, I guess I will vote for FMA:B... Simply because all factors considered, it is still superior to Durarara!!. I hope anyone here who hasn't watched Durarara!! will go watch it, though, because it is definitely an enjoyable anime very much worth watching! :D

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Among this I can only choose Full Metal Alchemist. It was really a good anime with a good pace and quality.:)

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

1. Durarara!!
2. Fulmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
3. Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
4. Bakemonogatari
5. Break Blade

All these series are incredibly awesome for different reasons and they all deserved to be nominated for this category, but unfortunately there can be only one winner and that anime is:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Congratulations to Fulmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!!!! :confetti FMAB was the anime to watch during 2010, an anime that from the very first episode to the very last one delivered one epic moment after another. :cool:

Thank you to all the members who participated by voting for their favorite anime and for helping us choose the best series for this award category!