Best Artistic Page | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Artistic Page

Which one is the Best Artistic Page?

• Chapter 78

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Chapter 67

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chapter 5, Season 2

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chapter 81, Panel 2

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Best Artistic Page: Result

Welcome to the result info of Best Artistic Page of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Best Artistic Page

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Chapter 78/Chapter 81 ~

Silver Medal:

~Chapter 5/Chapter 67~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE. See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Best Artistic Page of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

Info
  • You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
  • You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
  • Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
  • We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread.

Past Nomination
(Chapter 78)

(Chapter 67)

(Chapter 5 Season 2)

(Chapter 81, Panel 2)

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I nominate chapter 78 page 25 based on The Company Edited Mangas as the best artistic page. Given the situation, I think it matches what Baam felt well and represents the beginning of new era, new story, and new characters. The light to heaven with dark and gloomy base.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I nominate chapter 78 page 25 based on The Company Edited Mangas as the best artistic page. Given the situation, I think it matches what Baam felt well and represents the beginning of new era, new story, and new characters. The light to heaven with dark and gloomy base.
A picture would be nice phio, as I have no clue what's page 25 :sweatdrop

I will nominate this page from Chapter 67.

There are a lot of great panels/pages in the series but this drawing has something special, SIU drew Ren going nuts in such a creepy and awesome way

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A picture would be nice phio, as I have no clue what's page 25 :sweatdrop
I was rather lazy linking it to the picture. -_-;

Anyway, instead of the picture, feel free to check chapter 78 on your own here. It is in one long strip at Batoto. Page 25 is the last page so just scroll right to the very bottom, the last part of the chapter is what I mean, before the closing part containing the word "Tower of God" etc.

Reactions: Nii

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I will nominate this page from chapter 5 season 2
there was others, but somehow from an artistic point of view this was kinda nice

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chapter 81, Panel 2 - I like it because the top view portrays the grandness and mystery of the tower.