Final Voting Round - Best Chill Player | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Chill Player

Best Chill Player

• Demonspeed

• Erinyes

• Gryffindor

• Holt

• Lady pompom

• MarmaladeSky

• scav

• SonOfDaws

• Vandred

• xi0

• Zasz

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the best chill player in Mafia games. Someone who doesn't easily get provoked, who stays calm under pressure, or generally takes things in stride. Even in the more upsetting and hectic situations, they tend to be the more easy-going and agreeable, capable to lift the tension without losing focus.

Note: As these are the first Mafia Game Awards, all Mafia games played so far excluding speed games are eligible for this category.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days - Polls open through December 18th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Holt [9]
Gryffindor [7]
Lady pompom [6]
Vandred [6]
Demonspeed [5]
SonOfDaws [5]
Zasz [5]
MarmaladeSky [4]
Erinyes [3]
scav [3]
xi0 [3]

revo [2]
Copy Panda [1]
digitaldude [1]
Channy [0]
Raizen [0]
SirSamuel016 [0]

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not sure how much I see chill as a good thing. Getting lynched by town and you are town? Don‘t lean back and let it happen without a fight!

Though ofc being levelheaded in unexpected situations is very useful for mafia(dealing well with town actions messing you/your claims up) and for town(to prevent 3 Bar Keeper claims from getting you too confused over what‘s happening).

So my nominations:
  1. @Gryffindor - cold and calculated, maybe even most when town. Any team with him is guaranteed to have someone levelheaded, though possibly too silent as town #sicklytownielategame
  2. @Vandred - pretty chill always, maybe even too much if you ask me :bnah Don‘t recall a proper Vandred breakdown ever since the Serial Killer incident, maybe that changed him.
  3. @MarmaladeSky - world could be burning around her and she‘d be all smiles. As any affiliation. There are some „calm and collected“ players that I have seen get more agressive when poked more, not Marm though.
  4. @xi0 - stoicism = good? This one‘s a real poker player, shame he doesn‘t play a lot.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The chill ones probably raizen and channy. In terms of current players man is it hard to think of someone chill. I'd go for marmaladesky and scav.

Status
Not open for further replies.