Best Female Character | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Female Character

Vote for the Best Female Character.

• Ultear

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Juvia

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Erza

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Mirajane

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Mavis

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I support the following:
Ultear Milkovich: One of the best characters we've had in the whole series to me, Ultear is one heck of a woman. Not only does/did she possess Beauty, but she was very dedicated to whatever her goal was, whether it was allowing Grimoire Heart to further its pursuit of its goals, or whether it was crushing the darkness of the magic world with Crime Sorciere. She was also very strong, and in the end she made a huge sacrifice which changed the course for humanity itself, ultimately allowing victory over Future Rogue and the Dragons in the Grand Magic Games Arc. One of the most worthy characters of this title imo.

Juvia Lockser: Juvia is one of the most appealing characters to me. She clings to her beliefs of love, and she holds here friends and her Gray-sama dearly to her, and ultimately she becomes stronger when fighting for them. She hasn't grown as much as some other characters, but I feel as there is enough appeal and that there will be more moments for her to further shine in the future.

I nominate:
Meredy: Meredy is a character who I believe isn't given enough recognition in a way. She was one of the elite of Grimoire Heart, and she quite young when she was, too. She holds her comrades dear to her, she has strong beliefs to whatever cause she is fighting for, and in the seven-year time-skip, I think she grew as a character pretty well.
I agree with you about Juvia and Urtear, they are my two favourite character, even counting the male.
For the third choice I pick Mira, since I like her two personalities, one very kind, but then when she transform in demon became really scary.
In the truth there would be Meredy just like you (but unfortunately after the time skip she did almost nothing), and Erza (but about her I like only the moments in which she is not fighting, while all her fights sucks, are all the same), for that reason I have chosen Mira and not them.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The poll is up. The voting stage ends on Sunday, May 3.

Last edited:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Love Juvia, but I hate how they redesigned her a couple of times. Thus voting for Erza, solid badassness.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I nominate Mavis. She is such a cute child. I particularly like her strategic type of personality. Winning a battle isn't about merely strength in the fist. :^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.