Best Fight | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Fight

For Best Fight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
i saw people saying so good thinks about vagabond that i decided to give a try. vagabond is very fast to read already read more and less 70 chapters but i dont get what you guys see in that manga that makes it so special. the fights are not that special , for me they are much worse than naruto and one piece fights. at least in naruto and op neither naruto or luffy startes killing all the people just for ...... i dont understand how people can like it , in that manga is only violence , it dont exist any respect for the others so......

maybe is just me but i dont like the main character from vagabond and the fights are not that special so ....
There is a lot of violence at start...but U will see that things evolve...I wonder how many of the famous fights have U seen? Against the priests, which was my favorite, or Yoshioka or so on...70 chapters is not much

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
going to be true , i dont know a think about japan history so probably that was what i was needing to know in order to understand more about the vagabond. in the part that i am he just finshed the fight against inshun that was a tie.

but i get what you guys are saying, comparing to other fights in other mangas here in this one the fight looks more real and that makes it special but cant stop liking more about the ones that naruto has or one peice. cuz althought i know understand that this was what happened in japan long time ago, it doesnt make any easier to like the fights cuz most of the times what is more important is not the fight in itslef but yes what is going to happen in the end of the fight and also why are the people fighting. killing others to become stronger that is a not very good reason altought this was what happened on that time.
A good reason is to protect friends or family

Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
going to be true , i dont know a think about japan history so probably that was what i was needing to know in order to understand more about the vagabond. in the part that i am he just finshed the fight against inshun that was a tie.

but i get what you guys are saying, comparing to other fights in other mangas here in this one the fight looks more real and that makes it special but cant stop liking more about the ones that naruto has or one peice. cuz althought i know understand that this was what happened in japan long time ago, it doesnt make any easier to like the fights cuz most of the times what is more important is not the fight in itslef but yes what is going to happen in the end of the fight and also why are the people fighting. killing others to become stronger that is a not very good reason altought this was what happened on that time.
A good reason is to protect friends or family
That's the beauty of the manga...in the end Musashi things will change...I suggest U watch Kurosawa's Musashi trilogy...anyway the manga is on indefinite hiatus, so unfortunately we prolly won't see Musashi's development

kristy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I would definitely like to pick Naruto vs. Pain. they both fight dreadfully way. Pain just make me intense, when Pain make blurred Naruto with his fights stuffs.

AlB

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Georgia
was a bit torn between Thorkkell vs Thorfin and Naruto vs Pain. still, went for Naruto vs Pain. I guess the latter fight had more character development for both parties.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I didn't even find Thorkkell vs Thorfinn that amazing.I enjoyed it,but it was not really worthwhile.I voted for Sasuke vs Naruto,as i re-read that fight several times and it's still entertaining me.Kishi's art was at its best there,it was the climax of the arc or more like of the whole first part and it has a huge nostalgia factor for me.Probably one of the fights that will be rememberd forever by me.
Thinking about it again,Naruto vs Pain was epic as well.My heart nearly stopped beating twice and the art was great,too.However,i disliked that Naruto had to do this on his own without any team-work and that Pain/Nagato was weakened.I loved it nonetheless.My vote went to Sasuke vs Naruto,though.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Fights are prevalent part of shounen and seinen; in fact, it can be difficult to name at least 50 shounen and 50 seinen manga that focus little on fighting, if at all, without doing some extensive research. Anyhoo, onto the main thing!

We had about five fights nominated, Naruto vs. Pain, Thorkkell vs. Thorrfinn, Naruto vs. Sasuke at Valley of the End, Miyamoto Musashi vs. Yoshioka School, and Takamura Mamoru vs. Brian Hawk! Respectively, they're from Naruto, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Vagabond, and Hajime no Ippo!

Naruto

Vinland Saga

Vagabond

Hajime no Ippo

Now a word from our sponsor!
Hi guys! Read Team Medical Dragon! If you like House MD, you'll especially love Team Medical Dragon! If you're a doctor or interested in medical field, this will definitely interest you!

Well, that was short... oh well!

Five great fights, but alas, only one can go through! To present this award, here's one of the most famous celebrity of the fighting universe and the shounen universe, the man who set the definition of shounen hero, SOOOOOON GOKUUUUU!!!

The winner is, Naruto vs. Pain! Congratulations to Naruto and Pain for giving us a great fight! They certainly worked hard to entertain us and give us a great fight!

However, STAR (Manga Editor, translator, artist, and reviewer) and staff (moderators, global moderators, administrators, and senpai) kindly and respectfully disagree! Majority of STAR voted for Takamura Mamoru vs. Brian Hawk from Hajime no Ippo! The majority of staff voted for Vinland Saga's duel between Thorkkell and Thorrfinn! No matter who won and who lost, everyone put up a great fight to entertain us all; let us all remember that the stars put their health on the line to keep us going "ooh" and "wow" and "ahh," so continue to give them your support!

Last edited by a moderator: