Best Fight | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Fight

The Best Fight is...?

• Hunter x Hunter: Neteru vs. The King

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Vinland Saga: Thorkkell vs. Thorfinn

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Bleach: Ichigo vs. Aizen

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Mr. Satan, and Buu vs. Kid Buu

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Hajime no Ippo: Takamura vs. Hawk

Votes: 18 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
I nominate Greed (Ling) vs Wrath (King Bradley) of FMA.

Last edited:

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it would be away more interesting if the stuff nominated were actually fights that happened this year, and not some years ago. There are some old fights, that will keep being awesome but they shouldn't enter in this kinda of competition IMO. For example at this category that would fit perfectly.

So as Naruto, which is without any doubts the manga with the fights that most suit to my taste, hasn't really got a really good fight this year, i have definitely to nominate the fight from Hunter X Hunter ->Netero vs The King
It would be a good fight if it wasn't so one-sided on the King's favor. But it is one of my favorite fights ever.

hao-sama

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I nominate Hibari VS 500 (Adelheid & Clone Army) in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Badass fight if I ever saw one.

madmax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate Gintama: Gintoki vs. Hosen for the best Fight.

BlackHair

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Mr. Satan, and Buu vs. Kid Buu

I will support this. There are many fights in Dragonball i like. I originally wanted to vote Goku vs Freeza, in which he turned SSJ. But I will tag along with apparently a more favourite fight. Im happy aslong this manga wins, regardless which fight. I have good memories as a kid with this manga, just the name is nostalgic. It deserves more credit.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
DONE COUNTING AND UPDATING.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

WHOOOOOOOOOO.

HxH shall never win. :3c

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
If we are talking about best fight... I would go with Ichi against Aizen. It was really damn epic fight.:))

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Ichigo vs Aizen was IMO the last nail in the coffin called Hueco Muldo Arc. It was IMO ridiculous but it was a fitting end for a ridiculous arc.
Dragon Ball: all fights are just so similar. It's hard to pick one out but if I had to pick one, I'm sure it wouldn't be something related to Buu.
Netero vs the king: I liked it but this kind of fights is just not what I like in HxH. Nen is complex & because of that, we had short & very tactical fights, interesting outcome, ... but Netero vs the king was a showoff of raw power and I'm not reading HxH for that.
Vinland Saga: I don't know the manga well enough.
Hajime no Ippo: YAY my nomination is a finalist :). Two mad monster going at it at full power. The way the drawings are done, you really feel the weight of each punch. Plus, hawk was an ass

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ichigo vs Aizen - LOL
Dragonball - Eh... Not bad but not really the fight that first pops to mind from DB
Netero vs King - Epic indeed, but not really the type of fight I most enjoy in HxH.
Thorrfin vs. Thorkell - Epic. Not only intense and brutal, but had it's humor too.
Takamura vs. Hawk - SO FRICKING INTENSE! Epic and very well drawn.

Really, I'm giving this a bit of though, can't decide between HxH, Vinland Saga and Ippo.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hunter x Hunter: It do was incredibly epic,but didn't really feel HunterxHunter-like.Had more of a Dragonball-feel to it actually.HxH has better fights.
Vinland Saga: Great!Epic!Wonderfully Illustrated!Gets my vote.
Bleach: :ginwut
Dragon Ball: Meh
Hajime no Ippo: I have not read it,shame on me....

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ichigo vs Aizen, final battle after all. Plus it was pretty epic IMO since the fight lasted a long time.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Luffy vs. Bellamy lasted like 2 pages and I personally found it more epic than Ichigo vs. Aizen. In my opinion the lenght of a fight does not make it necessarily good. On the contratory, dragging it might damage the awesomeness.

Soo much wait and build up for Ichigo vs. Aizen and then TROLOLOO IMA BUTTERFLAI NAO :derp

Okay, to be honest it wasn't all that bad, but it wasn't too good either. Bit boring in my opinion.

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well looking at the 5 choices 2 of them I don't even know.

Vinland and Ippo can't get my vote. That leaves DBZ, Bleach and HXH.

DBZ's battle wasn't the best one. I would rather vote for Goku vs Frieza or Goku vs Vegeta since those were such epic fights.

HXH's battle was great and I really loved it but the really it wasn't a fight since the King couldn't be defeated and Neteru was fighting a one-sided battle.

Now Bleach's fight however was very epic IMO. The fight starts with Ichigo trying to behead Aizen by GT to the back of the neck. Aizen goes Trololo I have protection on the back of my neck. Then proceeds to break down Ichigo psychologically. Captains intervene and get owned. Yama-ji goes out in an explosion and Ichigo is right there where Aizen gets out of the explosion.

Nearly slices Aizen in half if not for the Hogyoku. Attack's Ichigo's mind again only for Isshin to intervene. Transforms into Larve Aizen and says one of the most creepiest lines in Shounen history "Devouring you can wait until after all is said and done".

Cue a few chapters later Ichigo comes in all powered up and just takes the monologuing Aizen to an Island and slams him down. Proceeds to break down Aizen psychologically and physically. Decides to end the battle by becoming god like being at the cost of losing his powers.

Now some of you might not like the length or what happened during the battle but I think it truly was one of the best battles ever in Shounen manga.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well looking at the 5 choices 2 of them I don't even know.

Vinland and Ippo can't get my vote. That leaves DBZ, Bleach and HXH.

DBZ's battle wasn't the best one. I would rather vote for Goku vs Frieza or Goku vs Vegeta since those were such epic fights.

HXH's battle was great and I really loved it but the really it wasn't a fight since the King couldn't be defeated and Neteru was fighting a one-sided battle.

Now Bleach's fight however was very epic IMO. The fight starts with Ichigo trying to behead Aizen by GT to the back of the neck. Aizen goes Trololo I have protection on the back of my neck. Then proceeds to break down Ichigo psychologically. Captains intervene and get owned. Yama-ji goes out in an explosion and Ichigo is right there where Aizen gets out of the explosion.

Nearly slices Aizen in half if not for the Hogyoku. Attack's Ichigo's mind again only for Isshin to intervene. Transforms into Larve Aizen and says one of the most creepiest lines in Shounen history "Devouring you can wait until after all is said and done".

Cue a few chapters later Ichigo comes in all powered up and just takes the monologuing Aizen to an Island and slams him down. Proceeds to break down Aizen psychologically and physically. Decides to end the battle by becoming god like being at the cost of losing his powers.

Now some of you might not like the length or what happened during the battle but I think it truly was one of the best battles ever in Shounen manga.
Guess you are easily impressed then.The whole built-up for this fight,all the hype surrounding it and all those expectations that resulted from that were simply not met.Not in the slightest.In the end,we just had a cool emo-Ichigo,who was like 'whatevah' fighting a complete nut,who lost his personality and kept on yelling bullsh't and nonsense.Well no,it was not a fight.It was rather Ichigo bitchslapping Aizen.Nothing more,really.

Ulq vs Ichigo(/nator) was much more entertaining that this 'fight'.

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guess you are easily impressed then.The whole built-up for this fight,all the hype surrounding it and all those expectations that resulted from that were simply not met.Not in the slightest.In the end,we just had a cool emo-Ichigo,who was like 'whatevah' fighting a complete nut,who lost his personality and kept on yelling bullsh't and nonsense.Well no,it was not a fight.It was rather Ichigo bitchslapping Aizen.Nothing more,really.

Ulq vs Ichigo(/nator) was much more entertaining that this 'fight'.
Ulq vs Ichigonator was one of the worst fights in Bleach IMO. Almost as bad as Naruto 4tails Kyubbi mode vs Orochimaru.

How is a person cool and emo at the same time? lol It wasn't a curbstomp since Aizen did injure Ichigo in Post Daigai training. If you kept up with Bleach what Aizen said wasn't complete nonsense either and his loss of personality was due to his own arrogance and disbelief that anyone could match him.

We will simply have to disagree on that fight.

wardudes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
thanks for ruining the fight for me .... if you are going to put spoilers at least do not put it in huge and bright color writing

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
thanks for ruining the fight for me .... if you are going to put spoilers at least do not put it in huge and bright color writing
Well the reply is rather sarcastic but who are you referring too? 3 of the fights are rather old and I dunno about Vinland or Hajime fights.

wardudes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I'm referring too the one about gon vs neteru , the original post seems to have been removed though.

danzouismadara

Reaction score
Country
United States
goku and vegeta vs kid buu

Status
Not open for further replies.