Final Voting Round - Best Game of All Time | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Game of All Time

Best Game of All Time

• MG53- Fire Emblem Fates: Dawn Breaks

• MG61- The Lord of the Rings Edition

• MG62- RWBY Edition

• MG71- Kingdom Hearts

• MG78- The Unholy Grail War

• MG85- Shingeki no Kyojin

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

This thread's purpose is to the Best Game of All Time. This was a game where the hosts put in extra effort to ensure the numbers, roles, setup and game structure was the right balance and thus produced an extremely exciting and entertaining game for all players.

Note: As this is the first Mafia Game Awards, all mafia games played so far excluding speed games are eligible for this category.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days - Polls open through December 18th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

MG23- Street Fighter
MG47- Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
MG49- Pokemon: New Adventure
MG53- Fire Emblem Fates: Dawn Breaks
MG56- Dragon Ball Z
MG61- The Lord of the Rings Edition
MG62- RWBY Edition
MG71- Kingdom Hearts
MG72- Fullmetal Alchemist
MG78- The Unholy Grail War
MG85- Shingeki no Kyojin

MG85- Shingeki no Kyojin- [7]
MG62- RWBY Edition- [6]
MG71- Kingdom Hearts- [6]
MG78- The Unholy Grail War- [5]
MG53- Fire Emblem Fates: Dawn Breaks- [4]
MG61- The Lord of the Rings Edition- [4]

MG49- Pokemon: New Adventure- [3]
MG56- Dragon Ball Z- [3]
MG23- Street Fighter- [2]
MG47- Gantz: Survival of the Fittest- [2]
MG72- Fullmetal Alchemist- [2]

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
This is like if CA had 'Best User' awards D:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I agree. No idea by which criteria to go by here, so will pass for now.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Even though it was before my time...

DBZ - why? Because GrySun vs masons/lovers/Demonspeed will last forever

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hmm, I'm a little biased on this, but I'll nominate the Kingdom Hearts game. I had the most fun there :turtle
You're not the only one bais to Kingdom Hearts game, I'm also supporting it
Honestly it was the most game I had fun hosting with, maybe I was a little too ambitious for the first game I main hosted, adding so many stuff in the game, form the roles to the meme avatar, to the april fools surprise special lynch mechanic and letting magi get in the game and start randomly talking while acting as she knows what's doing on in april fools days (funny is, what she was saying wasn't wrong)

I still wish that haku actually used his role blocked and killed that game making it so juviii have more chance on winning the game, and not be overwhelmed in number by townie.
And other host regret concerning the mason recruiter
But I loved the game, and I'm glad it went rather well despite everything and was really fun considering I did start the game right on the game of KH anniversary, one of the dearest game to me.
It may not be a favorite in a lot of peoples hearts, but for me it was.
It's still funny remember the day before starting the game, we had so much stuff undone because I was focusing on making those meme avy (even while the game was going I still... didn't finish them till only the last moment, I didn't realise they take more than a week to finish )
It was a heretic day but it was fun :XD
I also actually cried when shinobi died because I was really excited for her and her role, I regretted so much not putting a threesome, I was wondering why we didn't do it.
Btw fun fact: If I had to say the hardest avatar to make was xemnas avatar because I was trying to blend his meme face onto the avatar with my shitty photoshop skills.
Even tho it looked so simple his face just never came out ok because his skin color changed throughout the different installments, and so that ended up with two different skin colors and me trying to blend everything together.
And ofc I was never satisfied with it and ended up retrying till I considered it fine :lmao
Edit: ok what really made me spend more than one week on the meme avatar is burning my mind for ideas, it was easy at first for a few but finding memes for 26 avatar was really hard, to this day I still don't know what meme I could gave zexion if randomizor didn't give him to lambu, I didn't find anything for him that could fit as a avatar even if I mashed edit with other series like young xehanort (I'm not proud of that avatar looks but I had to work with what I had loool)
Ok I stop with my rambling about that game now

Other than that my second favorite game must be rwby, I had so much fun that game while being mason with everyone, I also loved shinobi assassinations even tho I ended up killed by her hands at least I brought her with me...
James BK lie, I soo trusted him, and was heartbroken when I saw he wasn't BK but a mafia, I believe him
He used my favorite role to gain my stupid trust and elu trust
But I have to say the greatest moment was the deadpad when arjuna vs the world was happening, the funny thing is arjuna could easily won for townie if he used the mechanic correctly but he ended up between two different mafias with the win giving to who arjuna liked more :XD
And so arjuna left us to train in the mountains, to this day we still waiting for his great return.

The third favorite is my first game aka lord of the ring, could be also bais but it's also one of the games really dear to me
To think i managed to live to the end even thought I was almost lynched D1, I didn't realise MG was that stressful, I remember that night I was rambling to the hosts about hoping and getting a role reveal on mafia to not get lynched, to think somehow I did get a role reveal on a mafia and when I added 5 players into my bar cuz I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.
The next day, it was hilarious how the fight between everyone to figure out who the mafia is in my 5 player list, gry was claiming PGO saying that he can't be the one being invited considering his role, fight go on with us being confused about gry and his PGO
Out of nowhere kira that been meming with zasz about his one shot ability pulls out a gun and shots gry that ended being the mentor bringing vand with him that was just recruited
And with that the list was somehow down to 3 form 5 as both gry and van were somehow in my list (man did I invite many scum to drink in my bar)
The next target suspect was orgz in my list but somehow he survived the lynch
No worries as doc juviii was there to the rescue, ended up killing him that night and finishing the job, finding the mafia I got by role reveal
(I was so proud by our team play form the evil clan, we were just missing shino but she was busy playing detective, btw @shinobi @Juviii @kira even I know kira won't probably join soon any MG, I'm still waiting for the day we all mafia together)
Back to the story, so kira shortly after figured that his work in this townie was done and decided to get hostkilled while he was a confirmed townie :XD
But townie managed anyways to pull the win with the leadership of detective lawl and his investigation..... till you find out after the game he was never a detective but a hacker that end up finding all the remaining mafias with the list he got form the blackmarket unknowingly to the hosts (probably)
There was also crescent our lovely janitor that was more thirsty for other mafias blood than us townies, destroying the other mafia team singlehandedly, that helped us townies a lot so thanks crescent :fan

And now the wall came to an end with my never ending rambling

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Last one left to nominate hm. Tricky category really, and recency bias can get even stronger here. But I‘ll list:
  1. MG85 - Described in goty thread.
  2. MG47 - Kinda biased here, my first proper game, had an exciting revival mechanic that doesn‘t work nowadays with deadpads.
  3. MG53 - The one game I‘d love to just rerun one day, so many possibilities even with old setup, loved watching this one unfold + first hosted game memories strong.
  4. MG72 - very solid game, still unsure to this day if it needed a Sleeper/Traitor or if it‘d be too much given the Lovers and Santa. Maybe with +1 more player.
Surprised to see so few nominations here, but I guess it‘s a very vague and difficult category with far too many games to compare :hmm

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Oh interesting Gry hosted three games in a row :0

Status
Not open for further replies.