Voting - Best Guild | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Guild

Best Guild?

• Fairy Tail

• Crime Sorciere

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Use this thread to vote for the Best Guild in the Series.

Fairy Tail
-

Crime Sorciere
Voting rules:
  • You are allowed one vote
  • You are permitted to change your vote while polls are open
  • If there is a tie, a staff pick will break the lock
Voting closes on August 13th, 2017.

Please forward any questions to the Awards Info thread.

Crime Sorciere 13
Fairy Tail 13
Sabertooth 9
Blue Pegasus 7
Tartaros 4
Mermaid Heel 4

Lamia Scale 4
Alvarez 4
Quatro Cerberus 2
Grimoire Heart 2
Oracion Seis 2
Phantom Lord 1

Fairy Tail 23
Blue Pegasus 5
Tartaros 6

Sabertooth 19
Mermaid Heel 3
Crime Sorciere 26

Please forward any questions to the Awards Info Thread.

Last edited:

Anti Hero 3:16

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It would be Fairy Tail or Crime Sorciere I want to join if I were a FT character
I kind of get what you are trying to say. By joining FT you get the some plot power by which you can't die even if you are cut in pieces you can be bring back to life by the power of friendship :derp, whereas CS is guild of anti heroes which actually suits my profile name perfectly. I myself would choose either one of them.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Crime Sorcière.

I like the fact that they are an independent guild who only seeks to eliminate all the dark guilds. Having said that, I think they are the most unique out of the three guilds.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm a huge fan of Kagura, but she's the only thing that could get me to vote for Mermaid Heel. We don't even know the GM of this guild, which everyone thought was supposed to be important. Basically, this guild is only relevant thanks to Kagura and Milianna - Milianna whom i never found particularly relevant anyway. Sorry Kagura, i'm not voting for your guild.

I actually like Sabertooth. Not to the extent of nicknaming myself "Sabertoothfan", but i like some members in it and i think it's a very good guild.
But despite this, let's face it. I absolutely love Rufus as a character, his magic, but he's non existant. Orga had a huge potential with his GS magic, but he's non existant. Don't get me started on Yukino.
Overall, i can summarize this guild with 3 names: Sting, Rogue, Minerva. I don't even like Minerva, and the twin dragons are my least favourite DS. Though i'll be fair, despite me not liking them much, they are awesome and that's a fact.
Having said that, i like the way their guild developped. From a powerful lineup of scumbags, they became a caring, friendship-oriented guild. This is a bit too much of a remake of FT, trying to copy their exact same ways, but eh it's still an evolution that i like.

Last but not least, we have Crime Sorciere. I love this concept of a dark guild whose main objective is to fight and anihilate dark guilds. Plus, the fact that Ultear Meredy and Jellal teamed up was so good. Then my favourite dark guild (Oracion Seis) joined them, i couldnt ask for more. That Jellal fight against Oracion Seis was one of the best fights in the series imo. Heck, even the moment between Sorano and Yukino with Sorano refusing to be considered Yukino's sister til she redeemed herself, as cringy as it can be and as useless as both characters can be, that was still a resolve worth praising.
Their overall ideals, goals, whatever you wanna call that - redemption of their sins by cruching dark guilds in the shadow - is very unique and great imo.
For that, and because i like a lot of characters in this guild, much more than in the other two (mainly Cobra, Midnight, Jellal and Ultear), i'mvoting for Crime Sorciere.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Btw who came up with eliminating dark guilds idea? Jellal or Ultear? I dont remember

Reaction score
Country
United States
Btw who came up with eliminating dark guilds idea? Jellal or Ultear? I dont remember
I think it was ultear that came up with that idea along with meredy who later on rescue jellal from the prison to add the full team of former victims united to crush the dark guilds.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Dammit! Sabertooth or Crime Sorciere... :(

I love these guilds too much to choose, I'll flip a coin.

Welp, voting Sabertooth.

Raijin 雷神

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Voted For Fairy Tail.
While I do love Crime Sorciere, the FT guild just has so many characters that are really loveable compared to Crime Sorciere, and Crime Sorciere does kind of fall off a bit due to many of them being quite irrelevant

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Voting for Fairy Tail.Their teaching "Never give up" is really praise worthy.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow talk about a difference one is sun other is moon, one is typical hero others are anti hero. Needless to say given my username I will go with CS.:hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Needless to say, i'm voting for Crime Sorciere.
They are kind of people who follow the rule in there own way, they are kid of anti-establishment. That is why I like them.

Xesfer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
Needless to say, I'm going with Crime Sorciere.
( And yes I'm a CS fanboy :-P )

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Fairy Tail.

Definitely the best guild since the story revolves around it. But I can see why people would vote Crime Sorcière because they are my second favorite guild.

Last edited:

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Crime Sorciere, EVERYONE in this guild is a likeable badass:hip

Status
Not open for further replies.