Question - Best Hero Team (Students only) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Best Hero Team (Students only)

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If you were to choose two current students that would be best combo for the hero world, which two would you pick ? Why do you think they would be the best? They could be a hero team (both have equal status) or a hero and sidekick setup. Only current abilities are to be taken into account, we can't really fully deduce their potential afterall :hee
You also have to consider the variety of hero jobs/missions and how suitable they will be to resolve them, overall strength/fighting prowess of the combo, quirks etc.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
From worst to best: Deku and Bakugou :hip . Their fight against All Might is easily my favorite, they did well against the strongest and one of the most severe Hero.

Tsuyu has the qualities to be a great sidekick and Momo's Quirk is incredibly versatile, she would be great with anyone as long as she can put up with the personality of her teammate(so not Mineta or Aoyama I guess :p).

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Kirishima and TetsuTetsu: These 2 look like they share the same brain, teamwork would go without any problems. And having 2 Iron Spears and Shields is better than one.

Tsuyu and Tokoyami: They have been partners 2 times already. I guess at this point they would have a perfect synergy and be ready for every situation.

Deku, Iida and Todoroki: After the Stain fight these 3 seem to have become best friends. Deku could probably work well with everyone, but with these 2 he shares the experience of a real death battle and this experience would make them stronger. Their Quirks would work great too with having 2 fast and close quarters fighters and one distance figther.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Depends on what the team is doing I'd think.

For general purposes I'd say Momo and Deku.

Combine Deku's encyclopedic knowledge of quirks and physical abilities with Momo's intelligence and versatile weapon/item creation abilities and they should be able to handle just about any situation fairly well.

For fighting Todoroki and Deku.

Deku brings overwhelming close quarters abilities while Todoroki brings overwhelming ranged power. The two of them together would be monstrous.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Monoma and Todoroki, Monoma copycats Todo´s quirk, both use maximum output Ice attacks, then go for fire, which will allow the air to expand from the combo and since it´s 2 guys using the same quirk it´s two times more powerful. Other combo One uses ice attacks while the other uses fire attacks afterwards to capitalize on the combo.

Other savage team, Kaminari and Momo, she can create metallic wire nets with huge spread and materials like rubber to prevent colateral from kaminari´s full discharge, while Kaminari´s attacks affect everyone in the expanded área of eff.