Final Voting Round - Best Hosts | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Hosts

Best Hosts

• Asako

• Copy Panda

• Crescent Jinx

• Evil3ye

• Farfalla

• Goodboy

• GrySun

• Hardy

• Hermit

• Purity of Magi

• SonOfDaws

• uberfayt

• Vandred

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

This thread's purpose is to decide who are the best hosts in Mafia games. You were impressed by their efforts and dedication, they were patient and helpful whenever you had questions or issues to discuss, perhaps they were pleasant and stimulating to host with, or you simply enjoyed their games a lot. Who did you appreciate the most among those working behind the scenes?

Note: As these are the first Mafia Game Awards, all Mafia games played so far excluding speed games are eligible for this category.
Any couple or group of people who hosted at least one game together is eligible as a single nomination.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days - Polls open through December 18th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

GrySun [11]
Copy Panda [10]
Evil3ye [10]
Purity of Magi [5]
Farfalla [4]
Hardy [4]
SonOfDaws [4]
Vandred [4]
Asako [2]
Crescent Jinx [2]
Goodboy [2]
Hermit [2]
uberfayt [2]

Gajeel [1]
Holt [1]
Lambu [1]
Spirit [0]

Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
GrySun
Farfalla
That panda guy
And a bit of a dark horse pick but Asako. Didn't realize it immediately, but she's actually hosted a lot of my most memorable games.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Panda host for constantly blurring boundaries of the possible and impossible with role setups as well as mechanics.

Lovers from two different Mafia teams? Sure! (Game 51)
Traitor Barkeeper game? Let's go! (Game 66)
Everyone is a Mafia Mason game? LMAO YES! (Game 78)

Etc.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Adding:

- Hermit/aka Emperor Spriggan

- that Aussie dude..... whatever he goes by now .... WYIS/Tux/Spirit/idk some new name change

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Evil he did this all by himself, co hosts became common to fill his shoes after he stopped hosting.
Very kind. Think though with an every year increasing role list and complexity we built partnering up and having co-hosts look over the game design/mechanic introductions is a sensible thing to do, not just filling shoes heh. The player pool got used to certain standards and what to expect from the game, as well as the increased competitiveness now to then, so think in some regards we used to have many more liberties before. Not to mention that you can distribute the after-game salt between several heads. :teehee

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
  • @GrySun, never found myself dissatisfied with any of his games, and pretty much the gold standard for hosting ethics in my eyes.
  • The unholy trinity @Copy Panda + @Goodboy + @Purity of Magi, the... gold standard for unorthodox approaches, but their games never fail to convey a lot of passion and creativity. Lots of fun when they're behind the wheel.
  • @Lambu, a great mix of interesting ideas and reasonable setups that make for very solid games.
  • @Gajeel + @SonOfDaws, even though they only count one game under their belt, I've already been very impressed with their stuff in all aspects, so they deserve a nom from me.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
  • @GrySun, never found myself dissatisfied with any of his games, and pretty much the gold standard for hosting ethics in my eyes.
  • The unholy trinity @Copy Panda + @Goodboy + @Purity of Magi, the... gold standard for unorthodox approaches, but their games never fail to convey a lot of passion and creativity. Lots of fun when they're behind the wheel.
  • @Lambu, a great mix of interesting ideas and reasonable setups that make for very solid games.
  • @Gajeel + @SonOfDaws, even though they only count one game under their belt, I've already been very impressed with their stuff in all aspects, so they deserve a nom from me.
:blushbirb
:frankerz
I guess I've got some expectations to live up to soon...

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@GrySun sorry i completely forgot about you , you is the best too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

although you always host when i rage quitt so there is that

Status
Not open for further replies.