Final Voting Round - Best Mafia Player | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Mafia Player

Best Mafia Player

• Demonspeed

• Farfalla

• gnut

• Gryffindor

• Hardy

• Holt

• Lambu

• Ustegius

• Vandred

• xi0

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I think (?) the first attempt was by Arjuna/Lawl/Lambs/me (operation Aigoo :lmao) but the jury is out whether or not that was uh useful? successful even? I think it was a game hosted by Vindo and Spirit
I think Vandred‘s game was even before that, I believe first recorded usage of codes was in MG55 Overwatch game, where Vandred proposed a way for their newbie Lambu Janitor to let him and gnut know the killed player‘s role during the day. Greg was like „idk anything about that m8“ when Vand proposed codes, good stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then again I feel codes are a rather minor thing for playing Mafia, even obsolete without Det/Janitor. I‘ll check on my 4 worst mafia enemies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Then again I feel codes are a rather minor thing for playing Mafia, even obsolete without Det/Janitor.
Says the guy who effectively won a game by sending out a coded message to his teammates in broad daylight :nerd

I had my fair share of doubts about seeing my name here with that Sheep-level winrate, but now it's making more sense :fan

Codes \o/

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Says the guy who effectively won a game by sending out a coded message to his teammates in broad daylight :nerd

I had my fair share of doubts about seeing my name here with that Sheep-level winrate, but now it's making more sense :fan

Codes \o/
Whaaaat I wanna know detailssss

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
They are radio frequencies. Just grab the closest radio you have, pass between those signals, and you will hear the message.
Hear? I don.t get how you.d hear the msg

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
from the people I played with probably xi0, although he did have one bad game, most of the time he is really good as mafia.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I know... but you switch between frequencies and you hear ...whatever the radio is playing at the time music radio shows...
:lmao :lmao :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Checking back who to nominate reminded me of how I don't recall the last time @Copy Panda was mafia wtf.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okay so this one's harder for me to pick than Best Town, as Mafia needs a lot more than just the posting we publicly see and night actions but the private discussions that lead to both the night actions and the daytime plays. Though they are private chats, so best I can do is judge their daytime performance, how well they deal with the unexpected, how convincingly they claim roles/actions, how hard to lynch they are and ofc if they can win the game with all those qualities, because unlike as Town as Mafia you have more... "agency" in whether you take the win home or not, or at least that's how it feels.

From both when I played and when I hosted, I believe the best 4 mafias we have are...uhhhh, among these people:
  1. digitaldude
  2. Gajeel
  3. Holt
  4. Lambu
  5. James Rye
  6. gnut
  7. Juviii
  8. Vandred
  9. Gryffindor
  10. xi0
  11. Farfalla
To make things easier on me, I'll nominate whoever isn't already nominated: @digitaldude @Gajeel @Juviii and adding @Ustegius if he isn't already nominated, who hasn't played in forever but he was mafia the first game I hosted and he played very well from what I remember.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Roflmao...the one I shot Josef xD

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The one with @scav as Sakura and lover who had to suicide because of partner's hostkilll :lmao

Hence his lover grudge :heh

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Getting tunneled on day 1 but somehow living is bad play?

Well, I think I remember deciding to be a massive asshole (more than usual) that game as some sort of retaliation for it. This was back when my head was on the chopping block every Day 1 I played I think.

My team as insanely scuffed too... so that also was a factor :kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.