Voting - Best Magic Type | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Magic Type

Vote for the Best Magic Type

• Age Seal

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ankhseram Black Magic

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Arc of Embodiment

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Arc of Time

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Celestial Spirit Magic

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Crash Magic

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Devil Slayer magic

• Dragon Slayer magic

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Dragon Supremacy Magic

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Etherious Curse power

• Heavenly Body Magic

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • High Enchantment

• Mass Manipulation

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Memory-Make magic

• Reflector

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Soul stealing magic (Acnologia)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Stealth

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Takeover : Satan Soul (Sitri, Sayla, Alegria)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Territory

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linali

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I nominate:
Dragon Slayer Magic
Enchantment
Arc of Time
(Ultear's magic)

GodOfDestruction

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate

Age Seal
Dragon Slayer
Heavenly Body Magic

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I nominate Dragon Slaying Magic,Celestial Spirit Magic and Ankhseram Death Wave.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Memory Make, Age Seal, Etherious Curse Power and Dragonslayer Magic are my votes

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Age Seal, Mass Manipulation, Memory Make and Heavenly Body Magic for me

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Heavenly Body Magic (so much better than it's user smh), High Enchantment, DS Magic, Ankhseram Black Magic

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
My votes go to Heavenly Body Magic, Etherious Curse Power, Dragon Slaying Magic and Devil Slaying Magic.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
voted for Arc of Time, Heavenly Body Magic, Memory-make, and High Enchantment.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Although the choices were easy for me (those four magic I picked are definitely among my favourites especially Dragon Slayer magic), I might change Heavenly Body to Mass Manipulation or Soul Stealing.

Now that I think about, FT is really diverse when it comes to powers/abilities, eh?

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Heavenly Body Magic (so much better than it's user smh)

I vote for Age Seal because of Dimaria words. Who haven't wished for that at least once :blush

Arc of Embodiment making things appear/happen according to your imagination/wishes is quite fun :whistle

Arc of time and Territory also gets my votes :notamused

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I will choose "Arc of Time" - recalling Ultear sacrificed her life to rescue the world to restore it back to the original state and cast the spell in hope of rewinding time to before the Eclipse was opened. Though she managed to survive the effect of the spell, she aged greatly - from a young woman to an old granny. What's more, she finally reconciled with her inner emotion to be able to feel happy about living and forgave herself. She had lived life with no regret. I'd say this is a "kind and yet a self-sacrificial magic" not everyone is happy to have. Even one has it, how many would sacrifice their lives just like Ultear?

The second one will be "Celestial Spirit Magic" - I thought this is quite an interesting magic to have. People like Lucy, for example, is one of those mages who can use it well. More so, with her kind demeanour towards her Spirits - to love and care for them. I reckon this magic is not just mere magic but it ties with the users so that it can be more effective particularly with an emotional bond between the mage and the celestial spirits. The Spirits have chosen the right user.

The third one is "Memory-Make Magic" - I'm amazed at this magic. It allows the caster to manipulate memories! It also gives the user amazing memory capacity, like being able to memorise the opponent's heart beats, footsteps and magic. The user can even create "memories" of themselves.

I wonder if it can help students to memorise their studies and get excellent grades in school. Oh.... we might just be producing geniuses then! :Haha Rufus, good for ya to have this magic!

The final choice will be "Heavenly Body Magic" - Jellal, being the user, has used this magic well. He is able to use the properties of many astronomical objects like meteors for his battles, particularly in offensive mode. He can also create powerful light blasts or beams of high destructive power, reminiscent of starlight, to attack his opponents. It is a useful magic which can enhance the user's own skills such as increasing speed significantly. A useful magic to have to protect people and self from harm. :) I'd love to have it too. :^_^

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
I only voted Devil Slayer Magic.

Cmon, not only do you receive the special title of "Exorcist Mage" (not many other magic types have a special title like DeSM), but when you have that magic...

You have the power to slay END. Who doesn't want that kind of power.

To all of you looking at this and thinking BS... don't lie, I know you guys want this magic power too now.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I only voted Devil Slayer Magic.

Cmon, not only do you receive the special title of "Exorcist Mage" (not many other magic types have a special title like DeSM), but when you have that magic...

You have the power to slay END. Who doesn't want that kind of power.

To all of you looking at this and thinking BS... don't lie, I know you guys want this magic power too now.
Nope, I wouldn't want my heart to be corrupted by darkness, sorry :pleased

Besides dragons are way coolor than demons :zomg

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Out of the multiple nominations, many are "dark magic" - in our world, it will be classified as black magic, witchcraft or sorcery - but in terms of the series, these magical spells are quite useful to the users. For example, the Devil Slayer Magic enables the users to use a specific element to slay specific group of Demons. The Magic also allows its users to eat their respective element to replenish their strength which then enable them to become immune to the effects of the magic. We have Gray and Silver, for instance, who are "Devil Slayers" demonstrating this magic quite well.

The other popular and well-versed magic by readers is Dragon Slayer Magic which I don't suppose it needs to be elaborated further. This magic has specially dedicated to "Dragon Slayers" like Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue and Laxus who are able to transform their body into the features of their respective elements which can be offensive or defensive. When the magic is utilised well, it can be very useful to the users and for the protection of their loved ones (like their guild mates and friends), and at the same time, the magic is formidable to the users' enemies.

For those who find it hard to make the decision out of the many choices available, try to think well which one stands out to you and it settles well in your heart. You can also analyse the magic - features, elements, attributes, properties - to help you in your decision-making.

I hope everyone will be happy with their choices made. Oh, and don't forget that you can change your vote too. :Haha What more do we ask? :smile-big

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Dragon Slayer Magic best magic? :blink

that magic can't even scratch an opponent that they're supposed to have an advantage with. :Haha :nah

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Dragon Slayer Magic best magic? :blink

that magic can't even scratch an opponent that they're supposed to have an advantage with. :Haha :nah
Acnologia says otherwise bud :derp

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Acnologia says otherwise bud :derp
:lmao you got me there.

still that's like 1/8 of the remaining DS that could actually harm/kill a dragon :XD

that should give people an idea how strong Acno is.. and stop hyping END/Natsu soloing him. :loool

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Takeover
Age Seal
High Enchantment (Prolly the best out of all them tbh)
Dragon Slayer Magic