Best Manhwa/Manhua | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Manhwa/Manhua

Which series is the Best Manhwa/Manhua

• Tower of God

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • The Breaker & The Breaker-New Waves

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Noblesse

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Shin Angyo Onshi

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Freezing

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ErosVp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
In the review you wrote you prefered Ares over Shin Angyo Onshi, what changed your mind ?
Ares is not between the 5 choices we have to vote now! lol

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes but I wonder why he supported Shin rather than Ares in the nomination phase

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
In the review you wrote you prefered Ares over Shin Angyo Onshi, what changed your mind ?
I lost interest for Ares towards the end of it. More & more side characters were present & I would have liked that the focus was kept on the initial trio all the time. And the fights were IMO not as good toward the end. The last volumes were supposed to be epic but it was more messy than epic for me.

Plus, I learned to appreciate more SAO over time & I don't really know why. The overall impression I got from it is aging well in my mind :) (but I'm still not a fan of big flashbacks ... I don't like to wait for the next events in the current timeline because of a flashback)

Last edited:

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
Breaker has always been one of my favorites so I'll vote for it.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I lost interest for Ares towards the end of it. More & more side characters were present & I would have liked that the focus was kept on the initial trio all the time. And the fights were IMO not as good toward the end. The last volumes were supposed to be epic but it was more messy than epic for me.

Plus, I learned to appreciate more SAO over time & I don't really know why. The overall impression I got from it is aging well in my mind :) (but I'm still not a fan of big flashbacks ... I don't like to wait for the next events in the current timeline because of a flashback)
I answered you about the flashback already, maybe you saw it :-). But I agree with you about Ares, for me it starts to loose of its appeal once Mickael began to do what he did, and the explanation didn't really convince me. On the contrary I found that SAO plot was really coherent and well made except for a few minor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.