Final Voting Round - Best Mechanics | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Mechanics

Best Mechanics

• MG49: selecting and battling with a Pokemon

• MG68: WoW and detonations

• MG71: save lynch from Kingdom Hearts

• MG76: Jojo stands

• MG84: Hydra game

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Surprised to see that the YGO mechanic isn't here...

Overall the Pokemon one was my favorite.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I didn't get a good read of the Hydra mechanic playing it unfortunately. Ended up being sort of split though. I loved that could chat with Demon, discussing certain players being sus in real time, and that we were just so kawaii and sugoi :love but then you have all these pairs that you try to get a read on, it's bit weird too. More often than not one of the pair'd partners has 150 posts, the pther 15 (GryPom lol), so you end up only speaking with the active one anyways. And wasn't different with us either, as I just afk'd the first day and came back to find out we died :yelling

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Same, as I said in postgame I felt the hydra thing had many people just keep things to themselves in their private chat rather than say it in game thread. Lambred :bnah

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways, I supported in this round Panda's and boy's WoW game with the bomb mechanic, that was prototype for the Potato role, as well as Poop-farty's Pokemon game with what I understand is something like a cowboy mechanic. No clue about the rest, a short crunch up of each while nominating, as Gry did, would have been very helpful actually :sweat

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Same, as I said in postgame I felt the hydra thing had many people just keep things to themselves in their private chat rather than say it in game thread. Lambred :bnah
Oh cmon all that conversation was absolutely necessary, definitely... probably. :ninja

As much as I loved Hydra, I think the Kingdom Hearts April Fools lynch takes the cake for me, very impressive and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.