Voting - Best Quote Voting Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Quote Voting Thread

Best Quote in Tower of God Season 2 (All may be found in the first post.)

• Androssi lecturing Baam.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Koon warning his team of what he had planned for Rachel.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Urek Mazino talking to his finger.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ha Jinsung's final regrets.

• Ha Yuri Zahard declaring what she'll never be.

• Hon Arkraptor noticing Baam's strength.

• Narrator talking about a new era.

• Baam's declaration of war.

• Urek Mazino mocking the 10 family heads.

• Koon Aguero Agnis discovering the key to his power.

• Quant Blitz's advertisment.

• Yeon Yihwa's misunderstanding.

• Ha Jinsung offering Baam godhood.

• Ja Wangnan mocking Yeon Yihwa's jealousy.

• Baam declaring he's going to fight like himself.

• Koon Aguero Agnis hoping Baam could forgive his plans for Rachel.

• Hoaquin telling Rachel how pathetic she is.

• Urek saying that 5% of himself is plenty.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can vote for....

The Best Quote in Tower of God: Season 2

The Best Quote category is for the line of dialogue that really made you laugh or cry or smile. Any little words that stuck with you in a big way.

Nomination Rules
  • Each person may nominate up to three characters of their choosing.
  • The top ten nominees with the most nominations will advance to the voting round.
  • In the event of a tie, all tied characters will advance.

How to Nominate
  • In order to nominate a character please post below with characters name in Bold Text.

All the full quotes can be found below.

"Stop acting like it's the end of the world just because a few of your companions are gone for a minute!! Someone of them may have left your side for a moment, but there are also people like me who have returned to your side, you know!! You're also someone whom some people want to protect!! So please be safe for god's sake!! Well i'm not going to say i'm... the one who wants to protect you... Just take care of yourself!! This is an order!" - Androssi Zahard

"I will climb the Tower and become the head of the Koon Family. I will climb the Tower and inherit Koon Eduan's position. Because I need that power. I'll promise you. If I become the Koon head, I will give you anything you want. In exchange for that, I only expect one thing from you guys. Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend." - Koon Aguero Agnis

"It feels like I've run into a very pesky opponent Mr. Finger. Shall I change my attack style" - Urek Mazino

"Sorry Viole. I don't think I'm going to live to see you again." - Ha Jinsung

"If you want a princess who just says 'Yes, sir! Yes, ma'am!' to every order like a pretty little doll you'll have to look somewhere else!" - Ha Yuri Zahard

"You guys are losers and you don't even know it. Look at hime. He's the strongest regular here." - Hon Arkraptor

"Historically speaking, most of the people who ruled in the past thought they needed to clear the way to usher in a new era, or they had to protect their era for a new one to begin. But in fact, new eras are as natural as the rising tide. No matter what obstacles or barriers they encounter, they pioneer their own trails, and protect each other. They all come together to form one massive, tangled wave and create their own era.
The tidal wave of a new era will swallow all you arrogant people up quicker than you think." -Narrator

"I will hunt Kallavan" - Baam

"You are all a bunch of idiots" - Urek Mazino

"What i need is Conviction....Freeze..Freeze ..Freeze.. So This is definitely My Spear" Koon Aguero Agnis

"Hit me! Written in Times New Romans. So you know I'm serious!" - Quant Blitz

"Ms. Grace?" - Yeon Yihwa

"Did you say you want to be strong? I'll show you how to become a god." - Jinsung Ha

"Oh~ Mr Viole, Who's that girl! Did You let her taste your fingers the way I did?" - Ja Wangnan

"Now, I'm going to fight 'like me'." - Baam

"Suspecting that Rachel killed Baam, such a thing is too cruel. So this task should only be carried out by the cruelest of us. Sorry... Baam..." - Koon Aguero Agnis

"You've shown me how pathetic you are. I wonder how you got all the way up here. How foolish of me to think you were quite a useful one." - Hoaqin

"If I have to fight these losers, 5% of my power will be plenty" - Urek Mazino

The nomination phase will close on Sunday the 17th of March.

Last edited:

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Comedy: Urek Mazino vs Karaka, Ch 327 “It feels like I’ve run into a very pesky opponent Mr. Finger. Shall I change my attack style?”

Tragedy: Jinsung Ha after being beat by Kallavan and Maschenny: “Sorry Viole. I don’t think I’m going to live to see you again.”

Badazzery: Yuri Ha Zahard to Cheonee Ha, Ch 412 “If you want a princess who just says ‘yes, sir! Yes ma’am!’ to every order like a pretty little doll you’ll have to look somewhere else!”

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
the narrator's ending speech at the Last Station.

"Historically speaking, most of the people who ruled in the past thought they needed to clear the way to usher in a new era, or they had to protect their era for a new one to begin. But in fact, new eras are as natural as the rising tide. No matter what obstacles or barriers they encounter, they pioneer their own trails, and protect each other. They all come together to form one massive, tangled wave and create their own era.

The tidal wave of a new era will swallow all you arrogant people up quicker than you think."

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
'I will hunt Kallavan' - Bam to Evankhel

'You are all bunch of idiots' - Urek to Gustang

'What i need is Conviction....Freeze..Freeze ..Freeze.. So This is definitely My Spear' AA during awakening his element

segua

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quant's advertisement on the Challenge Shinsu game in chp. 86: "Hit me! Written in Times New Romans. So you know I'm serious!"

Yeon Yihwa to Bam as they walk to the bath together and Bam turns left to the Men's side: "Ms. Grace?"

Jinsung Ha to Bam in chp. 116, "Did you say you want to be strong? I'll show you how to become a god."

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wangnan Season 2 Chapter 28
"Oh~ Mr Viole, Who's that girl! Did You let her taste your fingers the way I did?"

Androssi
Season 2 Chapter 229
"Stop acting like it's the end of the world just because a few of your companions are gone for a minute!! Someone of them may have left your side for a moment, but there are also people like me who have returned to your side, you know!! You're also someone whom some people want to protect!! So please be safe for god's sake!! Well i'm not going to say i'm... the one who wants to protect you... Just take care of yourself!! This is an order!"

Baam
Season 2 Chapter 301
"Now, I'm going to fight 'like me'"

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Koon Aguero Agnis - Chapter #25
I will climb the Tower and become the head of the Koon Family. I will climb the Tower and inherit Koon Eduan's position. Because I need that power. I'll promise you. If I become the Koon head, I will give you anything you want. In exchange for that, I only expect one thing from you guys. Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend.
Suspecting that Rachel killed Baam, such a thing is too cruel. So this task should only be carried out by the cruelest of us. Sorry... Baam...

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll go with..

Androssi Season 2 Chapter 229
"Stop acting like it's the end of the world just because a few of your companions are gone for a minute!! Someone of them may have left your side for a moment, but there are also people like me who have returned to your side, you know!! You're also someone whom some people want to protect!! So please be safe for god's sake!! Well i'm not going to say i'm... the one who wants to protect you... Just take care of yourself!! This is an order!"
This

"I will climb the Tower and become the head of the Koon Family. I will climb the Tower and inherit Koon Eduan's position. Because I need that power. I'll promise you. If I become the Koon head, I will give you anything you want. In exchange for that, I only expect one thing from you guys. Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. "
And also this...

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Huaqin/White (S2 chapter 174), to Rachel : "You've shown me how pathetic you are. I wonder how you got all the way up here. How foolish of me to think you were quite a useful one."

Urek Mazino (S2 chapter 246) : "If I have to fight these losers, 5% of my power will be plenty" :awe

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Androssi Season 2 Chapter 229

Baam
Season 2 Chapter 301
"Now, I'm going to fight 'like me'"
Yes, these two! I wanted to nominate these ones.

Also this one Rak from Chapter 337:

"You're both the strongest prey and hunter that I have ever set my sights on, turtle. No matter how strong your prey may seem, never give up and hide. Only the hunted to that! You have to be a hunter!

Hoaqin's talk to Cassano about swords was great too.

Last edited:

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That moment when you remind you forgot to add Baam’s goodbye to Rachel in best moments and quote categories :feelsbadman oh well, ToG had many good moments and quotes this season <_> its hard to choose

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Unlock this one @Jammin
It was on a timer. Your were like 4 mins early. :kappa

Another great win for Androssi though.

It was something I think all of us wanted Baam to realize and have Androssi come out and do in such perfect fashion. Great choice.