Hangout - Best Songs of 2021 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Best Songs of 2021

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
We're into the last quarter of the year and we're well overdue to have this thread! Whether it's new artists you've discovered or new bangers from your favourite act, let's share what we think are the best songs of 2021!

Here's my first offering for this thread!

I love the aesthetic of this tune; Ace's vocals with Thundercat's bass makes for a very pleasant experience. Any track with Thundercat is a big W really :XD

Lumberjack is one of my favourite cuts from the new Tyler record and a track that felt like Tyler had returned to his roots with a new musical maturity from his previous explorations.

Probably my favourite track off of the latest BADBADNOTGOOD album. Such a good hip-hop/jazz ensemble and this track showcases what makes them great. Their latest album which released yesterday could be one of my favourites from this year 👀

Puma Blue was a discovery I made this year around the time when he released a live recording session. This cut from it, Oil Slick, is one I love for it's slick vibe which reminds me of some King Krule records which I also enjoy a lot.

HAIM always have interesting songs that I can vibe with and this cut is no exception. Teaming up with old mate Thundercat too makes for another really enjoyable listen imo.

Pinging @MarmaladeSky @Kiki @Belserion @Charlie @Totinona to get this thread going 👀