Best Summer 2014 Anime | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Summer 2014 Anime

Best Summer 2014 Anime

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Vote here for your favorite anime of the Summer 2014 season. All eligible anime have been included in the poll. Anime that began airing in Summer 2014 have been included along with any continuing anime from spring 2014.

Rules
  • Participants may vote for as many, or few, anime as they want.
  • The top five will proceed to the final round.
  • Voting will be open for seven days.
  • The final round will be a voting round.
  • Participants will each be allowed one vote.
Poll Closes on October 8.

Nominees:
  1. Zankou no Terror (8)
  2. Aldnoah Zero (8)
  3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (6)
  4. Haikyuu (6)
  5. Nozaki-kun (5)

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
To me the best ones were Haikyuu!!, Fate/Kaleid Liner Season 2, Stardust Crusaders and Aldnoah Zero. Haikyuu!! and Fate/Kaleid 2 were perfectly adapted from manga to anime, both studios did a splendid job. Would've helped Tokyo Ghoul too, but that's a different story. Jojo simply continues where it left off, though I feel like the animation got even better compared to last season.
Aldnoah Zero is what I expected from a series with Urobuchi involved, enjoyed this a lot more than his previous involvment with Susei no Gargantia.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I voted Aldnoah, Nozaki-kun, Yama no Susume 2nd Season, Haikyuu, and Stardust Crusaders. Haikyuu is one of my top five anime of the year, not just the season. Nozaki-kun has been one of the consistently funniest. Those are the two shows I most look forward to every week. Yama no Susume 2nd Season picked right up where the first left off. I like the extended, 15min air time this season. A great anime about challenging yourself, perseverance, building friendships, and setting goals. Aldnoah developed an interesting, complex political world to go along with amazing action sequences. JoJo's is JoJo's.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Aldnoah, Tokyo Ghoul, and Akame ga Kill. These three managed to keep things going. And they certainly deserve my votes.