Final Voting Round - Best Team | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Team

Best Team

• MG 87 NecroMasons - GrySun, Shad

• MG 93 Purple Mafia - GB, Shobu_Yoruichi, SirSamuel016, SonOfDaws, Tatsumaki

• MG 94 Yellow Mafia - Evil3ye, Hardy, Hermit

• MG 95 Lovers - GrySun, Juviii

• MG 96 Mentor/Mentee - Belserion, SonOfDaws

• MG 97 Haya-Masons - AwkwardMisha, Haya-san, Holt

• MG 97 MaSons - James Rye, Lambu, Nii, SonOfDaws, Vandred

• MG 97 Lovers - Evil3ye, Sakura Taichou

• MG 97 Mafia - Cinera, Crescent Jinx, Demon, Faust, Hardy, MarmaladeSky, Sakura, Shad, Shobu, Vandred

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

This thread's purpose is to decide who are the best team in Mafia games. The team that consisted out of players that perfectly balanced each other, that team that worked together like a well-oiled machine. Perhaps it's the team that was unlikely, but still proved to be better than all the others. It's the best team of all.

Note: Only official teams with a pad for communication are eligible for this category.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days -> until December 8th
  • Members can only vote for one name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.
  • Remember that we are focusing on players and games from the past year (from Game 87 - Baccano! and onward).

Game 95 Lovers - @GrySun, @Juviii [7]
Game 97 Haya-Masons - @AwkwardMisha, @Haya-san, @Holt [6]
Game 94 Yellow Mafia - @Evil3ye, @Hardy, @Hermit [6]
Game 93 Purple Mafia - @GB, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @SirSamuel016, @SonOfDaws, @Tatsumaki [4]
Game 97 Lovers - @Evil3ye, @Sakura Taichou [4]
Game 87 NecroMasons - @GrySun, @Shad [2]
Game 96 Mentor/Mentee - @Belserion, @SonOfDaws [2]
Game 97 MaSons - @James Rye, @Lambu, @Nii, @SonOfDaws, @Vandred [2]
Game 97 Mafia - @Cinera, @Crescent Jinx, @Demonspeed, @Faust, @Hardy, @MarmaladeSky, @Sakura Taichou, @Shad, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @Vandred [2]

Game 93 YesMasons - @Crescent Jinx, @Erinyes [1]
Game 87 Lovers - @Belserion, @Holt, @xnut [0]
Game 87 NecroMasons - @GrySun, @Shad
Game 87 Lovers - @Belserion, @Holt, @xnut
Game 93 YesMasons - @Crescent Jinx, @Erinyes
Game 93 Purple Mafia - @GB, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @SirSamuel016, @SonOfDaws, @Tatsumaki
Game 94 Yellow Mafia - @Evil3ye, @Hardy, @Hermit
Game 95 Lovers - @GrySun, @Juviii
Game 96 Mentor/Mentee - @Belserion, @SonOfDaws
Game 97 Haya-Masons - @AwkwardMisha, @Haya-san, @Holt
Game 97 MaSons - @James Rye, @Lambu, @Nii, @SonOfDaws, @Vandred
Game 97 Lovers - @Evil3ye, @Sakura Taichou
Game 97 Mafia - @Cinera, @Crescent Jinx, @Demonspeed, @Faust, @Hardy, @MarmaladeSky, @Sakura Taichou, @Shad, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @Vandred

Remember that this event is for fun purposes. As always, keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Me and Juviii in MG95 Saint Seiya. You'd never think waffles and pancakes could work so well in tandem. But in all seriousness, she pleasantly surprised me with how active she is in a pad with good thoughts and suggestions.

@Hardy @Hermit and @Evil3ye seemed extremely well coordinated in MG94 Magi, they'd have won without casualties under slightly different circumstances, despite 2 other mafia teams and lots of players. Very scary showing.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
If Masons count, Id nominate my Mason team in BNHA with @Crescent Jinx , Im not fond of Mason role, but I had really a great time with her, too bad we failed to recruit @Evil3ye and @Juviii or i recuited her before i died I d remembered ( and yes juviii you were town in BNHA :chair reason why i nomnated you in town lol )

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Nominating the ephemeral MaSons from Omoneko :blushbirb with, in order of appearance: @Lambu, @SonOfDaws, @James Rye and @Nii. As tragic as fun, as fortuitously instrumental as sincerely enjoyable :blush

Good thing the Reds from Omoneko have just been nominated '3'

So I will complete the Omoneko series with the Haya-Masons @Haya-san, @AwkwardMisha and @Holt. Got a townie confirmed that went on to the end of the game, found a mafia early on, Recruiter went through half the game as an Illusion, got meme-revived? and from what I could tell the night discussions were accurate and comprehensive. All from a couple of newbies '3'
and Holt =3=

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Nominating the ephemeral MaSons from Omoneko :blushbirb with, in order of appearance: @Lambu, @SonOfDaws, @James Rye and @Nii. As tragic as fun, as fortuitously instrumental as sincerely enjoyable :blush

Good thing the Reds from Omoneko have just been nominated '3'

So I will complete the Omoneko series with the Haya-Masons @Haya-san, @AwkwardMisha and @Holt. Got a townie confirmed that went on to the end of the game, found a mafia early on, Recruiter went through half the game as an Illusion, got meme-revived? and from what I could tell the night discussions were accurate and comprehensive. All from a couple of newbies '3'
and Holt =3=
It was a fun night, but that team didn't end well for either one of us 😂

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
xnut and holt.... lover team
@SonOfDaws wasnt their pad really communitive...., bel can testify of that
:emocat
remembering a lot of moment in baccano game hurts

at least we had shad and gry mason team, best teamu
was wholesome seeing gry teaching shad in pad

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Our time together got cut short unfortunately, like 1 night pad before disgusting reds killed him. 1 or 2 more nights and I could‘ve taken him from Farfy‘s crutches :nah

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If Masons count, Id nominate my Mason team in BNHA with @Crescent Jinx , Im not fond of Mason role, but I had really a great time with her, too bad we failed to recruit @Evil3ye and @Juviii or i recuited her before i died I d remembered ( and yes juviii you were town in BNHA :chair reason why i nomnated you in town lol )
Ahh that game was so much fun! You were great to work with too. The scheming and plays. It just all worked really well together and you helped balance me.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Gry is not so noble, he told me after the game he was testing me 😭 💔

Status
Not open for further replies.