Discussion - Best & Worst Character So Far? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Best & Worst Character So Far?

meme.meme

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m talking about out of the main crew. Just something to talk about until the next chapter comes out.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Best character that is alien to the crew of Edens Zero.
Male:
Jinn, the Subject does everything for his Sister and is aware that he will not obtain an Easy or Difficult Forgiveness for the Work He did for the False Sister, Sister Rogue Out.
Female:
Elsie or Labilia (Further on will be less unbearable), or Xiaomei or Clarisse.
Worst character that is oblivious to the crew of Edens Zero.
Male:
Spider / Jamilov, The Subject Has Fantasies of Greatness that Could Not Reach Dreaming, As your Desires for Maria or Rebecca; o Believe that it is someone important, or not accept that the crew of Edens Zero kicked him 2 times and still calls them losers, when he is that.
Or Muller, using Hermit to make such atrocities, Labilia humiliates Rebecca but this guy ... is somewhat incomparable.
Noah Glenfield, He sold Sister Ivry or Rebecca and Other B-Cubbers to the Mercenaries in Guilst; Maybe to Valkyrie, Although it is likely that Yuna Maybe it was there by request of the Interstellar Government, possibly of Jaguar.
Female:
Nor has Labilia We Can Hate So Much Doesn't Appear So Much and In fact Apart from Annoying Rebecca It Does Nothing Worse, Except Making Pino Cry.
Madame Kurenai or Sister Rogue Out, The reason is in the Previous Chapters.

everythingnice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Best of the main crew: Rebecca. Rebecca is quirky and fun. I'm waiting for more of her backstory to understand her better.
Worst from the main crew: Homura. Homura is straight up annoying and I can't stand her at all. I hope she has actual character development so I could like her better.

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Best of the main crew: Rebecca and Weisz.
Worst from the main crew: Homura and Shiki.
Not True, Homura and Shiki are not the worst of Edens Zero. The Crew also has only 4 Human / Organic characters, and 6/7 Androids.
If it is from the Own Triulation of the Edens Zero, it is still not possible to speak if it is of characters of the Series in General there are many examples.
As:
Professor Muller, A Mad Scientist with Racism and Dementia Included.
Sister (Rogue Out), In fact it is not so bad, actually in a Perfect Villian.
Spider / Khamilov, here we still have an idiot who is a complete loser and throws his labels to others, He also has Fantasies that will never be fulfilled as with Maria or Rebecca; and only in Digital is a Partial Threat for his Avatar and his Hacker Skill.
Madame Kurenai, In fact also in a Good Villana, Although Something More Crazy and Perverse than Other Villains Prior to it, Well the Series is Darker than Fairy Tail, Now that I think of it as it became that he became Ruler of Sun Jewel; It is likely that he did Something Direct or Indirect to the Former Ruler, either with False Charges or Murdered; But she is not Bad Villain, In fact Beats her Predecessor in Evil, Sister (Rogue Out).
Illega, he is definitely the Worst Villains and Characters I have seen, because it does not work for Good Villain since it is more Concredited in its Whims than in Thinking with Logic.
In fact, I don't see such bad female characters at the moment.

There should be a Thread to Talk about the Quality of Villains of the Momentum Series.
For example.
The Best:
Drakken Joe.
Madame Kurenai.
Sister (Rogue Out).
Worst:
Illega.
Spider
Muller

everythingnice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Not True, Homura and Shiki are not the worst of Edens Zero. The Crew also has only 4 Human / Organic characters, and 6/7 Androids.
If it is from the Own Triulation of the Edens Zero, it is still not possible to speak if it is of characters of the Series in General there are many examples.
As:
Professor Muller, A Mad Scientist with Racism and Dementia Included.
Sister (Rogue Out), In fact it is not so bad, actually in a Perfect Villian.
Spider / Khamilov, here we still have an idiot who is a complete loser and throws his labels to others, He also has Fantasies that will never be fulfilled as with Maria or Rebecca; and only in Digital is a Partial Threat for his Avatar and his Hacker Skill.
Madame Kurenai, In fact also in a Good Villana, Although Something More Crazy and Perverse than Other Villains Prior to it, Well the Series is Darker than Fairy Tail, Now that I think of it as it became that he became Ruler of Sun Jewel; It is likely that he did Something Direct or Indirect to the Former Ruler, either with False Charges or Murdered; But she is not Bad Villain, In fact Beats her Predecessor in Evil, Sister (Rogue Out).
Illega, he is definitely the Worst Villains and Characters I have seen, because it does not work for Good Villain since it is more Concredited in its Whims than in Thinking with Logic.
In fact, I don't see such bad female characters at the moment.

There should be a Thread to Talk about the Quality of Villains of the Momentum Series.
For example.
The Best:
Drakken Joe.
Madame Kurenai.
Sister (Rogue Out).
Worst:
Illega.
Spider
Muller
I was talking of the main crew.
Aside from the main crew, I hate everyone except Jesse, Labilia, Justice, and sorta Elsie.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
No character are not really worst at all so far. Unless we talking on villains, but it's natural to hate them. I haven't see anyone in bad light on character it's been joyful time in EZ more.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Well this is a difficult one to asnwer. Do you mean of the EZ crew?
The Best is of course the EZ crew and Xiao Mei. Of course there are some minor characters I wish we could get more of such as Ziggy and Jinn maybe.
So far I like them. Only Mosco feels like he is "just there". Sister is not high on my list but thats only cause of her first-person prounce.

the worst though.
The villains in EZ are the ones that can be argued as being the worst, but that is just a strange example of people feeling some must be more then jsut pure evil. Villains are not meant to be liked, so I dont understand why we have a need for a developed one. HM did say that all the villains in EZ were gonna be as evil as possible, and he is succeding with that. I just dont know why such ultra-evil villains can feel like they are either the worst or just unbearbale. Maybe cause I just want to see them die, and when they do its satisfying.
However the villaisn so far I feel are the most sucm are the frog-man, Spider and Dr Muller.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Rebecca and hermit. I fucking hate Rebecca and her BDSM with sister is cringe asf. Hermit just disgusts me ngl, she's the my most hated character in the mashima verse alongside milliana.
Rebecca is just a cringe character in general Lucy is so fucking much better and more beautiful than her

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wouldn't say I hate any of the characters thus far. I just wish there were some that got more development. I think we can all agree that Cure and Acnoella would've been favored much better by audiences had they been given more time to show off their skills/be given character developments in the Lendard Arc. So those two are the ones I dislike.

I think it's pretty obvious who I think the best character of the series is, but allow me to elaborate. While I do dislike the fanservice, especially when it gets hammed for a joke (such as the BDSM scenes with Sister), Rebecca's a favorite of mine because she's not only quirky, but also willing to take a stand. Ever since this journey with her and Shiki started, she's been through countless battles in spite of her fears. She knows she's weak, but she wants to improve and get better for not just her own sake, but for the sake of the people she cares about. I admire that willingness to strive forward, and that's why she's become one of my favorites.

I wasn't sure about posting here at first, but I wanted to at least say my piece on Rebecca compared to others. Everyone has different tastes.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't hate anybody either really. Best is tough because there isn't really a huge standout for me. They core cast is pretty even in that respect.

If I had to say best I'd probably go with Rebecca or Wiesz. They both get a lot of screen time and they work with both drama and comedy pretty well. I like both characters and enjoy when they get screen time. In that sense I think they're standouts i guess.

Worst? Shura maybe? It was have to be him or Justice. Mainly because I felt like Shura was VERY trope-y. Justice same deal, there just didn't feel like there was a ton there. But neither are terrible really. Just a bit "uninspired" I'd say.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
My worst is still sister. I don't hate hermit anymore my favorite is definitely shiki. Rebecca is pretty mediocre. She only exists for fan service and her yuri play with sister is just annoying asf

Yunkers

Reaction score
Country
Poland
The best - Rebecca. She's problably a character with the most personality in the whole series. She has so much emotions, and you can see her progressions thoughout the series. And her powers are super insteresting too.
In the past that spot would probably go to Homura, but for sometime she's reduced to background character with no motives and one overused quirk...
The worst - EM Pino. She is so incosistent, she even looked different at the begining. She doesn't really have any interesting traits and her role is just being a plot-device that gives us information out of thin air.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Best characters : Homura Rebecca Happy

Worst character : Hermit I don't like her she reminds me of Wendy

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
:pwnge:guns:guns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Uhm...I got a question I want to ask. Is there a possibility of homura being into women or does she swing both ways?