Artist - BIGBANG【빅뱅】 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Artist BIGBANG【빅뱅】

Who is your bias?

• Total voters

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
oh dear, I think Big Bang is over to be honest. I'm sure there will be duo/solo comebacks among the others. I just don't think they'll be promoting as "big bang" anymore.

It's a huge mess. I really liked Seungri too, so pretty dissapointed he was involved in this huge scandal. On the other hand, I'm glad it was discovered. Brought so many issues to light (such as the police corruption and the secret filming of women).
While Seungri definitely should pay for the things he has done, (in the form of a prison sentence form for example - Hoping he will do to help the victims too). I'm afraid this will take a huge toll on his mental health, I'm sure the media exposure/malicious comments are making it s much worse.

Have you heard of this fragment of Big Bang from a couple years back? They basically jokingly predicted Seungri going to prison and Big Bang having 4 members because of that. I kind of laughed :emobirb

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not going to lie, I'm a little crushed. Honestly, I think this is a really unfortunate situation for BIGBANG and I just don't see the members continuing without Seungri...

As for the controversy itself, I prefer waiting until the investigation is over before making any judgments because I feel like I don't know the full truth yet. So many little details can change the morality of the issue. That being said, I do think that anyone who has committed a crime needs to pay for it including Seungri. But I also believe the celebrities are also taking all the criticism when the focus should be on the bigger problem aka society itself. In 2018, the womens' spycam protest was in the news but it never erupted to this kind of magnitude. Also, it is pretty apparent with this scandal that the government and police are corrupted which is also something that the nation needs to fix.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's been too long... It's really been too long...

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Indeeed… they are finally back!
I’m usually not a huge fan of slower songs, but I actually like this one quite a bit. Didn’t expect that.