Voting Round 3 - Bishamonten vs. Aoi Kunieda | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Bishamonten vs. Aoi Kunieda

Who wins?

• Bishamonten

• Aoi Kunieda

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Bishamonten
Noragami
-

Aoi Kunieda
Beelzebub

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Aoi because she's still a badass who can kick asses.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Aoi because she's still a badass who can kick asses.
So is Bisha..................:wub

M3J are you going to do some more campaigning? You said this....

I'm surprised Aoi actually won. This almost makes me wanna campaign harder because it makes me thinks I actually have a chance!
:awe????

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If Aoi makes it to the next round, I will. I'd like to know that I'm not campaigning just to have people vote against my waifu just because I nominated her, like last year.

I actually already regret partaking in nomination, but at least no one said to vote against her because of me.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Having nominated a Noragami girl myself it's no surprise that I like and support:

I don't know Aoi but she seems like an interesting character. Good luck to both!

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
She is a great character, she's soft-spoken and yet rarely ever the damsel in distress. In fact, she'd probably save the dam-man in distress and still be super humble about it. Aoi would be a perfect waifu because she cares and can kick asses.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If Aoi makes it to the next round, I will. I'd like to know that I'm not campaigning just to have people vote against my waifu just because I nominated her, like last year.

I actually already regret partaking in nomination, but at least no one said to vote against her because of me.
That’s too bad. And don’t regret too much of nominating her! Aoi has done well and is a great candidate. :blush

Don’t feel like posting a picture spam or huge campaign for this round. :emocat

Just ask everyone to remember the qualities I have mentioned about Bisha. She would make an amazing waifu: beautiful, smart, funny, graceful, noble, kind, badass, ambitious. A very well rounded woman.

Vote Bishamonten!

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Wanna see how badass Aoi looks?

This is nothing compared to what she can actually do. She's probably one of the few characters who isn't scared by Hilda and actually has a courageous rivalry with the powerful nanny of a demon. Even if a girl as overpowered as Erza tries to mess with Aoi's man, Aoi will beat the absolute shit out of her. Her mastery with swords is on a different level to the point that she can turn a ruler into a weapon that could stop a sword. Can Bishie do that? Not to mention, Aoi is smart as hell and played a huge part in the team winning a volleyball tournament! ONE OF THE MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL TEAMS IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANGADOM, LEMME TELL YOU

A waifu with excellent fighting skills, leadership skills, and fearlessness? I can feel myself feeling good tension already (appropriate quote even though it's paraphrased from the same manga that Aoi is from).

AND NOT ONLY THAT

She has a baby brother that she takes care of so well, and she's taken care of Beel and even her mans but not her mans, Oga (but Oga is a manchild, which is why I can relate to him a lot tbh). Kids love her, which is a trait you'd want in a waifu, but more importantly she will take care of you. Despite how badass and awesome she is, she has a super soft side for those that she loves to the point that she's been incredibly patient with Oga where most others would punch his tits out.

VOTE AOI

VOTE FOR EXCELLENCE

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
fucking hell, the pics disappeared....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's try this again. I forgot what one pic I used.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

People aren't voting because they don't like you; people aren't voting because you aren't putting in effort.
Wanna see how badass Aoi looks?

This is nothing compared to what she can actually do. She's probably one of the few characters who isn't scared by Hilda and actually has a courageous rivalry with the powerful nanny of a demon. Even if a girl as overpowered as Erza tries to mess with Aoi's man, Aoi will beat the absolute shit out of her. Her mastery with swords is on a different level to the point that she can turn a ruler into a weapon that could stop a sword. Can Bishie do that? Not to mention, Aoi is smart as hell and played a huge part in the team winning a volleyball tournament! ONE OF THE MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL TEAMS IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANGADOM, LEMME TELL YOU

A waifu with excellent fighting skills, leadership skills, and fearlessness? I can feel myself feeling good tension already (appropriate quote even though it's paraphrased from the same manga that Aoi is from).

AND NOT ONLY THAT

She has a baby brother that she takes care of so well, and she's taken care of Beel and even her mans but not her mans, Oga (but Oga is a manchild, which is why I can relate to him a lot tbh). Kids love her, which is a trait you'd want in a waifu, but more importantly she will take care of you. Despite how badass and awesome she is, she has a super soft side for those that she loves to the point that she's been incredibly patient with Oga where most others would punch his tits out.

VOTE AOI

VOTE FOR EXCELLENCE
You made me consider

Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
People aren't voting because they don't like you; people aren't voting because you aren't putting in effort.

You made me consider
I'm talking about the last one. Or at least, that was one of the points used to vote against my waifu, who made it further than she did this Wars despite being nominated by someone else.

Thank you. I can find more ways to make you consider, esp since Aoi is extremely moe and an excellent choice. She's also probably one of the most intelligent and mature-sometimes-immature characters. Few pages in since her appearance, I became a huge Aoi fan, and she's kept up that fandom.

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
told you all the other girl didnt stand a chance, aoi ftw

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Aoi is really something :hurr

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Bishamonten

A woman with a beautiful soul...

She’s a soldier...

A queen...

A friend...

The “mother” of her family...

Who has a dark past.

The woman rose up to overcome every hardships in life — lonely putting up a fierce front in the face of her duty. She understands the importance of responsibity and wouldn’t get distracted by the odds and ends of life. Basically, she would be an anchor in a storm.

But even through all her seriousness - all her trials and tribulations have allowed her to become an empathic person. Knowing how traumatizing secluding yourself can be and easy it is to lose someone one, she has learned to strive for the happiness in others.
As a wife, she understands the priority of putting her husbando first. She would want you happy before herself. Knowing how bad or boring your day went, she would know the importance of uplifting the moments you would be together. As her husbando, you can rest assured that you’ll be with a waifu who will always be by your side through life’s ups and downs.

The fact that the woman make can smile and laugh is a testament to her strong character, and her unwavering tenacity. This isn’t a woman who will let life take her down. As a waifu, she would help you bounce back quickly with charisma and wouldn’t let you fall into a broody mess.

She cares for her family and friends, and will do whatever she can to protect them. Bisha refuses to give up. Even after being severely blighted during her battle with Yato, she refuses to back out, surprising even the villains. You would have a waifu and mother that could endure until the end.

:confetti

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Everything Aoi is minus the dark past. There's no moe moe cuteness though, just hawtness, but Aoi can be moe moe cute and hawt.

Can Bishie put up with someone like Oga on a continuous basis? Oga is probably one of the two stupidest people in Aoi's life, and yet she puts up with so much. Hell, even Hilda has beaten the shit out of Oga many times, and she needs Oga safe and healthy for Beel's sake, whom she loves so much like a surrogate mother.

People who interact with me on daily basis should have an idea of how annoying Oga can be. Aoi is the true queen waifu for still liking/loving him and being super dere dere.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Everything Aoi is minus the dark past. There's no moe moe cuteness though, just hawtness, but Aoi can be moe moe cute and hawt.

Can Bishie put up with someone like Oga on a continuous basis? Oga is probably one of the two stupidest people in Aoi's life, and yet she puts up with so much. Hell, even Hilda has beaten the shit out of Oga many times, and she needs Oga safe and healthy for Beel's sake, whom she loves so much like a surrogate mother.

People who interact with me on daily basis should have an idea of how annoying Oga can be. Aoi is the true queen waifu for still liking/loving him and being super dere dere.
That’s the thing, if it was the beginning of Noragami - Bisha would no doubt beat him and leave him half dead - but Bish grows so much as a person. She mellows a lot as we see with her relationship with Yato, the other gods, and her shinki. But one reason she was so angry in the beginning was because Yato slaughtered her clan and she had a vengeful soul. Now she’s no longer under that umbrella of emotions. The most annoying person she deals with is probably Yato, but they have a sibling relationship that borders on romantic for some shippers.

This is actually kind of cute when I read between the lines :blush

Status
Not open for further replies.