Match - Bismarck VS Zeus | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Match Bismarck VS Zeus

Who Wins between Bismarck and Zeus?

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Intersting matchup between Germany's Original #2 VS Greece Captain Zeus

Bismarck have his very strong base tennis. Almost Unbreakable Service Games. Have cool technique Spinless Sway. And have hidden techniques like his Kick Serve. Able to beat a Stronger Version oc Tanegashima in their 1 V 1.

Zeus on the other hand have his godly aura
And his Control of pace is not to be underestimated. (He 5-0ed Tanegashima easily before Tane found a work once only trick)

Who do you think will win if they play against each other?

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Bismarck takes it. He managed to completely flip the script on Tanegashima during they're 1 v 1 that Tanegashima had guaranteed the win for. The mental strength required to pull that off at the last minute shouldn't be underestimated. Also as the master of tiebreaks, he's likely phenomenal when under pressure which Zeus's ability constantly creates.
Because of this, I think Bismarck either plays through it with likely superior stats (all the german players have strong bases) or he's capable of his own one time trick.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Zeus lost to Tanegashima and Bismarck beat an upgrade version of that Tanegashima. So I'm cheering for Bismarck.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Zeus manage to win. Being able to 5-0 Tanegashima before he pull of a once use only trick isn't something that seem like Bismarck is capable of.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Going with Bismarck he's Germany no.2 for a reason

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tanegashima just won thanks to a one time trick, the same trick, stated by Konomi, wouldn’t work. If they played 100 times, Tanegashima would only win once, directly said by Konomi.

I’m rooting for Zeus here.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I actually wonder if the spinless sway could trick Zeus the same way the bottlecap did, or at least force him to fight head on (which in turn might favour Bismarck since he's pro level and Zeus' copy was quickly dispatched by Bertie after a single game).

A theory on Zeus was that he had a 6~in all his stats (evidenced by Tanegashima's drawing when talking to Shiraishi) which allows him to overwhelm whoever is inferior with his aura (and Tanegashima's 1 mental advantage is what got him the W). Tanegashima is a 28 and Byoudouin is around 34,5 (counting his 10), Bismarck is probably somewhere in the middle and could very well have a stat advantage + serve advantage.