Discussion - Black Clover Chapter 370 + 371 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Black Clover Chapter 370 + 371 Spoilers & Discussion

Drakrami

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Balearic Islands
Hmm... what did I just read... I'll ressurrect all my dead allies pulled from my behind and I'll beat a previously unbeatable enemy by punching really hard?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hmm... what did I just read... I'll ressurrect all my dead allies pulled from my behind and I'll beat a previously unbeatable enemy by punching really hard?
Wrong chapter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would think with the time between chapters, the plot would move faster or we at least get a bit more meat to chew on... Really feels like Lucius has downgraded as a threat if he feels the need to hide behind clones. That said, bunny suits always a plus!
Seeing that both Asta and Yuo manage to counter him anyway, the fact that he tries to avoid confrontation with them by resorting to clones makes sense

Killerbee12

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hands down great chapter, mera is amazing to become one with mana. If anybody should b the next wizard king she should be. She can keep up wit Yuno and asta

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
First chapter was decent, but I think most of the effort was put into the double spreads. Feels like Tabata wanted to make a big splash for the new volume.

However, if we get double chapters going forward and they are as good / dense as the 2nd chapter, then these extended periods between chapters will feel much better.

Sucks that Fuego didn't get a real chance to shine and only acted as back up again though. I love Leona, but man, he's never given a real chance to shine. They were peers during the Elf Arc but she ditched him quick after that.

That being said, I love her power up. I assume the whole Hellfire thing plays a role in this newfound spirit manipulation. Either that or because she's so in tune with mana now, she can pull forth the "embers" of the soul and do whatever she wants with it. I guess it could be considered the final form of Mana Zone.

The less said about Morris, the better. He's the only detraction from the chapter. If he had an arc his own and this was the last hurrah for him, then it'd be great. But, despite his initial build up early in the series, he's nothing more than a random subordinate. Acier has more narrative weight as an antagonist than him and she's been on the side of good and dead until this arc.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Not much happens in the first chapter. The BBs are intercepting the Lucii but by my count that only covers 9 of the 10 remaining clones, unless I missed one. I sure hope these fights don't all get a full chapter dedicated to them as defeating the same exact enemy 10 times in a row sounds very dull. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like these clones make Lucius look bad even though the real one is almost certainly stronger.

The second chapter is better. Mereoleona's ultimate magic is cool, although I'm somewhat confused about how it works. Can she outright summon her men from the afterlife whenever she wants or is this only possible because they died very recently and their souls still linger in the area? I could also see a potential twist here in that she may have actually died just now and turned into pure mana, this in-between state sort of allowing her to connect the world of the living with the world of the dead. I kind of expected her to die in a kamikaze attack given how much damage she was taking earlier. Anyway, the downside of Mereo defeating Morris is that it means Fuegoleon missed yet another chance to finally go all out against a worthy opponent. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry at him deciding to step up to the plate only to immediately get pushed aside. This man just can't catch a break, but at least he bothered to show up to the battle unlike Leo. I guess there might still be one Lucius clone left to fight so all hope is not lost. Or maybe Fuego will fight Adrammelech.

I have to say that Morris went down easier than I expected. Mereoleona basically just needed the help of some grunts to buy her time and after that she managed to simply out-hax him with her mana form. The two remaining Paladin fights feature more important characters so hopefully those will be a bit tougher. I'm disappointed by how little Morris utilized his devil's magic, although I guess he at least used a spell unlike Damnatio who relied entirely on generic magic attacks. Either Tabata has no interest in exploring the devils' magics despite them being an integral part of the Paladins' powers or he's planning to give them more focus in some other way. Tabata has hinted at Adrammelech having a secret goal so I could see Lucius getting betrayed and replaced similar to what happened with Patri, but that depends on whether Tabata is on a strict deadline to finish the series due to the limitations of the magazine that it's currently being published in.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Mereoleona is a beast

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mereoleona, is everything and more.
We knew she was going to transcend but now she has literally ditched her mortal body and became completely one with mana, officially breaking through the limit of mortals and entering a new realm of power. I'm interested to find out what this new height truly means besides flames of resurrection. Her manipulation with reference to being feats of "god" is heavily implying she has entered the scope of the gods now.

669ako

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wrong chapter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seeing that both Asta and Yuo manage to counter him anyway, the fact that he tries to avoid confrontation with them by resorting to clones makes sense
Asta are have natural hax to counter time magic how about yuno.

Is he can make small neverland or if not then yuno is gonna be dead.