Slash Series - Bleach | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Slash Series Bleach

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the Bleach yaoi-related discussions thread

A very suggestive scene between
Ichigo and Ginjo from chapter 459
[hrbb]-[/hrbb]

You can use this thread to fangirl (or fanboy) about your favorite Bleach yaoi couple. Recommend doujinshi, show AMVs and fanarts or simply worship your favorite pairing.
[hrbb]-[/hrbb]
The last chapter (459) had a first panel that froze me. I know what it was, but my dirty mind wouldn't listen. :amuse

So, i finally took the time to create this thread.
It had to be done someday, specially with all those omakes of Renji and Byakuya from the TV anime.

My favorite omake is the one which shows Byakuya almost flirting with Kenpachi. I don't ship them, but it was very funny. ^_^

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

A few captures from the omake in episode 142. I left Renji and Rukia out. ^_^
Really funny and with certain hints.
Sparkling Kenpachi is priceless.

---------- Post added August 19, 2011 at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was August 05, 2011 at 10:24 AM ----------

[hrbb]-[/hrbb]
Last chapter (460) was pure win. And it also made me interested in ByaRen. So...

by ???

by ???

by ???

---------- Post added August 20, 2011 at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was August 19, 2011 at 01:31 PM ----------

Gin & Aizen? by???

Gin & Kira by???

Byakuya & Renji by???
[tr][/tr]

Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bleach by Tite Kubo (shounen)

I'm so pleased you've created a thread for fangirling about all the yaoi-undertones (real, or imagined?) in Bleach.

And the 'suggestive scene' you posted is just what I'm talking about (come on Kubo, who are you kidding? That was totally deliberate).:p

Sparkling Kenpachi is cute but wrong! When I first saw it, my first reaction was, noooooo, you've got it all wrong - it's RENJI, guys. RENJI should be sparkling for Byakuya okaaay?:tem

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Who doesn't sparkle for Byakuya? xD

Chapter 159? Help me >_<
According to my MU list, I stopped reading at chapter 282, although I did read "interesting" scenes when people pointed them out to me afterwards. Just the fights drag soooooo endlessly, that I decided to stop for the time being. I miss it, though :(

Renji and Byakuya are really cute together. But what about Ichigo with Renji gone? D:

I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of threesomes......... >.>

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Eni, I also need help with Ch 159. I looked at the scan and the first panel saw nothing there (not of the yaoi kind anyway)?!? I should point out at this time that I stopped reading Bleach all the way back at volume 7. Yes, volume 7. However, I have kept up with fanart and the odd scan here and there.

Ichi and Renji are great but I honestly, honestly get the 'best buds' vibe off them more than anything deeper. Byakuya and Renji have got the whole captain/subordinate thing going (which I am instantly attracted to) so that probably explains why I love that pair.

And omg, Eni, is this the first time in about 3 years that we've posted together at MH?!?

Edit: Eni, your post count!!! Wow!

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yes, it's so low! I haven't posted in a year afterall :XD .... >.>;

*huuuugs*

Hm, I kinda like a triangle there <.< .... Renji looks so undecided .... >.> ... and my favorite Orihime Ichigo partner is dead, so what can I do T_T

And yes, I still collect fanart too. The manga is more needed as a set-up for it. I haven't had any good doujins in a while, though. Any recommendations? :/

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

AHHHHHHHHHH T_T
Sorry, chapter 459. 459!
Whatta a mistake. Maybe due to excitement for seeing shinigamis back in action.

The sparkling Kempachi also gave me strange feelings at first. I can't imagine them together.

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ohaha, yes I like that panel ;D

Meeeeen, Ichigo is soo uke in this chapter. I mean, he always is, but this one tops a lot of former ones xD

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Another batch of sexy pairings:

Fanart by lZeolal

Fanart by ravefirell

Fanart by ???

Fanart by ???

The first GrimUlqui is very funny and cute. The others were very well done, capturing their sexiness.
I can't get enough of ByaRenji. This one is very beautiful and i love rainy days.
:luv

Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Thought I'd share this little gem. Had to spoiler tag it as it's huge and photobucket denying me the option of thumbnailing it for some reason.

If anyone is interested to know which talented (and generous!) artist did this it's Wushu http://washu-m.deviantart.com/ I love her stuff. NB. check out her Final Fantasy work - delicious.

I also think this is lovely, though I'm not a fan of the pairing.

Erm, also, where can I find some good raunchy fan fic for Byarenji, anyone got suggestions? I prefer the R rated to the cute.:)

Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Time for another batch of images.

Fanart by ???

Fanart by ???

Fanart by ???

Fanart by ???

Click on the thumbnail (small image) to see bigger version

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

To be perfectly honest, I was so close to shipping Ichigo/Chad when I first started reading Bleach. They seem to be real bros, you know? And then, color me a masochist, I think Ichigo/Keigo would be pretty interesting as well.

But Byakuya/Renji has grown on me. I think there's something about their personalities that just screams for their own spin-off series. I love it when clashing personalities have to work in close proximity of each other. You can see the sparks from space. :teehee

Another pairing I ship is Tsukishima and Ginjo; I can't be the only one, right? >_>

Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

The last battle of the last arc also got me shipping Tsukishima and Ginjo. The way that Tsuki cared for Ginjo... But now it's gone. :(

Maybe we will have some nice interactions between the new old captains and their vice-captains. Although Rose and Kira look like ukes for me. ^_^

But it's Kubo and he doesn't care about that. :P

Only ByaRenji grew strong in my preference.

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Well, at least we can imagine what kind of relationship they had before hand, right? According to the flashback they've known each other for years!

Out of all the captains/vice captain pairings, I just find Byakuya/Renji the most believable. Unless you're willing to venture down the road of Yamamoto/Chojiro. :oh I have no shipping preferences for Rose so....I guess I could see him as an uke. Its very hard to imagine Kira in anything but a submissive role to anyone, man or woman!

I also like Ikkaku/Yumichika...they have a great, loyal relationship to one another!

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I totally forgot about Ikakku and Yumichika.
I always imagine Yumichika doing Ikakku's eyes makeup
:XD

Last edited: