Shounen - Bone Collection | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Bone Collection

Daoloth

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Bone Collection is new series that is basically about a character who is an exorcist that can't really do much except for a forbidden ability etc... At an early age he uses this causing his Kappa pal to be executed while he went to jail for months even as a minor. He is into boobs/tits, to the point he will get a nose bleed just thinking about it. At some point he meets a God who wants to become human so she can live a normal life for various reasons. She is really something called a Yokai, some sorta spirit or whatever that has various degrees of powers and abilities. He does not know she is very high ranking, takes a bone from her chest area to defeat another of them to save somebody. She agrees to marry him at some point after completing her goal. For some reason his family are powerful exorcists so it allows him to get the job even though he isn't qualified. Otherwise its very difficult, which is why this girl is very upset she can't do the forbidden ability he can. For some reason its shameful to wear HS swimtrunks so it allows the Queen to enslave his family member to enroll her in school with him. Originally he claims she is his daughter even though he is 21 w/ a claim she is 19 :). The lie is changed to her being a niece, there some elements of D/s, Mob Psycho, while being its own interesting thing and concept.

If have any spoilers for the chapters or fan related art, comments, anything related to it feel free to do it on this thread. I think out of all the new things I read this has the best chance to make it to 50 to 100+ issues. I don't mind the art, I liked it more than expected, originally I didn't think I'd enjoy it or get into it at all. The female main character seems kinda cool for whatever reason its hard to explain. I'd suggest checking it out even if don't have any interest in it at all from this post, I think it would make a pretty decent Anime if ever adapted.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Seems interesting. I'll check it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For a small manga, it's actually pretty good IMO. I enjoy the artwork and the overall plot is a good mix of actual story and comedy. I love Paira and Kazami already. They are hilarious and I really do hope they get married though I can see the author making it a love triangle with Rino.

But it's cool to know he as an insane spell that's forbidden. Will definitely look out for this manga in the future!

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a decent series for sure. Doesn't exactly reinvent the wheel, but the interactions are pretty good and the main character has a decent ability.