Artist - BTS【방탄소년단】 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Artist BTS【방탄소년단】

Who is your bias?

• Total voters

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was so happy they sang So far away, Road and Born Singer!!! I never thought they would sing Born Singer again ... the feels ;-; Also can we just talk about how heartbreaking it was to watch Kook cry!

You think the next comeback will be in Jan? They dropped a hint *Epiphany* so there are theories that maybe 6th Jan but that could mean anything :/
Agreed. I liked all of those performances.

As for the comeback, I think it's a possibility and a good theory. But like you said, it could mean anything. Epiphany (sudden revelation) could just refer to "Love Yourself" during their MMA performance. Either way, BigHit should release some sort of confirmation if they have a comeback (though this doesn't always happen).

Just out of curiosity, what are your top 5 favorite BTS songs? Feel free to have ties as I know it's hard to choose. Haha.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
From this album or from any of their past albums? My favorite from the most recent one is definitely "Pied Piper".
I also recommend a track from Suga's solo album titled "So Far Away".
Can be both. I have listened to both songs you recommended :nod It was not bad. Enjoyable. Made me high (lol).

What songs from BTS have you listened to and liked? Maybe I can pick those that are similar if these aren't your type of songs. Haha.
So far Spring Day has been in my YouTube playlist. I also like DNA to some extent.

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Agreed. I liked all of those performances.

As for the comeback, I think it's a possibility and a good theory. But like you said, it could mean anything. Epiphany (sudden revelation) could just refer to "Love Yourself" during their MMA performance. Either way, BigHit should release some sort of confirmation if they have a comeback (though this doesn't always happen).

Just out of curiosity, what are your top 5 favorite BTS songs? Feel free to have ties as I know it's hard to choose. Haha.
Honestly I'm not too familiar with the theories atm. Like I know during MAMA and MMA they dropped random words that could pretty much mean anything. Saw some people talking about Black hole on twt. In any case I'm curious! I HOPE THEY COME TO FREAKING EUROPE finally smh. But they made contact with UK so I'm suspicious :3

Uhhh Top 5 hmhmhmmm that is difficult but anyway:
- Butterfly
- MIC Drop
- Coffee
- Born Singer
- Spring Day

It's not in like any order but not sure if I'm satisfied with the list. Lately I've been listening to Baepsae and older songs a lot.

Also Crystal fucking Snow is so cute!!!!! Jin sounds like an angel but when doesn't he right ....

Anyway shoot 5 fav songs too~~~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay so I just wrote like another 10 ready to post but deleted to keep it 5 xd
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Can be both. I have listened to both songs you recommended :nod It was not bad. Enjoyable. Made me high (lol).

So far Spring Day has been in my YouTube playlist. I also like DNA to some extent.
Listen to Save Me and House of Cards next :3 :3

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Butterfly is great

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hmmm... I also like 'Run' but you might've heard it before.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly I'm not too familiar with the theories atm. Like I know during MAMA and MMA they dropped random words that could pretty much mean anything. Saw some people talking about Black hole on twt. In any case I'm curious! I HOPE THEY COME TO FREAKING EUROPE finally smh. But they made contact with UK so I'm suspicious :3

Uhhh Top 5 hmhmhmmm that is difficult but anyway:
- Butterfly
- MIC Drop
- Coffee
- Born Singer
- Spring Day

It's not in like any order but not sure if I'm satisfied with the list. Lately I've been listening to Baepsae and older songs a lot.

Also Crystal fucking Snow is so cute!!!!! Jin sounds like an angel but when doesn't he right ....

Anyway shoot 5 fav songs too~~~
Not a bad list. I personally like Butterfly, MIC Drop (remix), and Spring Day. Born Singer and Coffee are okay for me. Anwyays, my list would probably be something like...

1) Spring Day
2) Blood Sweat & Tears
3) Boy In Luv
4) Run
5) I Need You
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Check out BTS's performances at 2017 SBS Gayodaejun!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Gayodaechukjae performances on KBS

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Check out BTS's performances at 2017 MBC Music Festival!

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
HIXTAPE COMING OUT SOON !!!!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I picked Jin as my bias

After listening to this over and over, I got hooked on

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Check out BTS' new music video 'FAKE LOVE' for their comeback 'Love Yourself: Tear'!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Check out BTS' new music video 'FAKE LOVE' for their comeback 'Love Yourself: Tear'!

oh when is it released? glad Jin opens the MV but overall in the song & MV his portion is too little.

What do you think? Did you like the song and the MV?

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
oh when is it released? glad Jin opens the MV but overall in the song & MV his portion is too little.

What do you think? Did you like the song and the MV?
It was released at 6:00 PM KST which was a few hours ago. Overall, the MV was great. I'm not sure what to think about the song as a whole though. Got to listen to it a few more times. I definitely like the individual parts and the instrumental, but the transitioning between the verses and the chorus seems a little too sudden, in my opinion.

Not gonna lie, I legitimately thought the line from the first teaser was going to be at the end of the song. Didn't expect it to be used at the beginning of the song and throughout the whole song. Haha.

I'm curious as to what you think about this song though. Maybe it will help me decide whether I like it or not.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
It was released at 6:00 PM KST which was a few hours ago. Overall, the MV was great. I'm not sure what to think about the song as a whole though. Got to listen to it a few more times. I definitely like the individual parts and the instrumental, but the transitioning between the verses and the chorus seems a little too sudden, in my opinion.

Not gonna lie, I legitimately thought the line from the first teaser was going to be at the end of the song. Didn't expect it to be used at the beginning of the song and throughout the whole song. Haha.

I'm curious as to what you think about this song though. Maybe it will help me decide whether I like it or not.
The MV was admittedly great IMO. I liked the part where Jungkook runs away and the floor starts collapsing, where the water floods in Jimin's part, and where the pieces of white petals (or paper?) fly. As for the song, I didn't watch the teasers so was pretty surprised the song is sad. I thought it's gonna be energetic like DNA. I didn't get the "love at first listening" so I need more time to be able to like it. So far, for BTS's sad songs, I like Spring Day the most.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Check out the intro for BTS' upcoming album!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
IDOL MV

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have to say that the chorus in 'IDOL' is not exactly my style of music. But I liked the pre-chorus and the bridge. I listened to the full album as well and was surprised to see a few changes in their past songs. Overall, I'd say the Love Yourself Albums were pretty good and only second to their Wings / You Never Walk Alone Album, which I still consider their best.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Make sure to check out their new title track if you haven't! Thoughts on the album as a whole?

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sure you guys have seen their new releases already, but in case you haven't, here it is!

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Ah, I didn't even know they were coming back. Boy with Luv feels like just yesterday! Shall listen to it asap.

Must confes, listening to BTS is something very recent for me. I kind of got scared away by their very vocal fans haha.
But now I'm here, and they seem nice.

I just wanted to share this gem, it's a cover but it did help me listen to more BTS.
There is also a Miyu only version on her youtube channel. They did so well <3
@Kiki Have you listened to it yet?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Ah, I didn't even know they were coming back. Boy with Luv feels like just yesterday! Shall listen to it asap.

Must confes, listening to BTS is something very recent for me. I kind of got scared away by their very vocal fans haha.
But now I'm here, and they seem nice.

I just wanted to share this gem, it's a cover but it did help me listen to more BTS.
There is also a Miyu only version on her youtube channel. They did so well <3
@Kiki Have you listened to it yet?
oh yes! this song! My friend likes to sing to this when we go to karaoke. It is actually a good song, and my type. Thanks for reminding me