Misc Attempt - can someone help me redraw this cover page | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Misc Attempt can someone help me redraw this cover page

animalia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to take the Japanese title logo on this scan of Ranma 1/2 volume 1's cover page, here. and replace it with the English logo as seen here. I would really appreciate the help as this is WAY beyond my meager editing skills.

P.S. I am doing this because I want to be able to read Ranma 1/2 in right to left format among other reasons.

benii

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2989938-editing-help?p=3334734&highlight=#post3334734

so you've been trying to find someone for this for six months? unless you just don't feel like doing it, this is pretty easy.
use clone stamp to take care of the text over the red, keeping the grid pattern in mind, and for the green pattern just copy and paste+rotate from areas that weren't covered.
Unless "meager editing skills" means "what the hell is photoshop?", you should be able to do it if you're willing to.

(not going to do it myself, personally, I think its kind of a stupid reason to re-scanlate a series. If you're doing the entire series by yourself, it would probably be easier to just learn Japanese.)