Discussion - Character Discussion/Favorite Characters Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Character Discussion/Favorite Characters Thread

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just noticed we don't have a general favorite characters thread...so here it is. With the multitude of characters being introduced and/or expanded upon, I figured it'd be nice to sing the praises of characters who may not fit into pre-existing threads. We all have those moments where we want to talk about those characters, so this is the place to do it.

So I ask, who are your favorite characters in this series and why do you like them?

Keep it civil and, as always, have fun.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Black Clover has many enjoyable and very likeable characters, but for me, Yami stands as one of the best, if not the best character. Like i said in the manga wars campaign, he is my favorite character. He is badass AF, and hes very funny, plus a very good and wise mentor, even though he doesnt show it. Also his magic ability is probably my fav in the series.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Now that the first major saga is complete and we have a crap ton of new people around, who are our favorites at this point in the series?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@eefrit wouldnt it be also fun to make an award event like some other series had on the forum :hmmor is that strictly reserved for the ending of the manga?

Yami still stays the goat, nothing really changed in these past two years, but i would add Zora into my fav list as well. I greatly enjoy his character.

everythingnice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Finral!
I love his character alot! He's funny, but wise and caring. He's a good senpai and even though he's a coward, he does not leave his friends behind. Plus I love his character development, and his conflicts with his younger brother Langris. I like how he is trying to improve and be a better brother for him, even trying to save Langris. Plus I love his magic. In future battles Fallen Angel Spatial Magic and Archangel Spatial Magic combination would be awesome to see. Even though I'm disappointed he's not the vice captain, I do think he fits the role the most among any other Black Bulls. Just hope he's back in action soon enough and make up with his brother. His hairstyle is awesome too. I just hope he is the one to get Finesse, Langris can find another girl.
I also really like Langris and Noelle. Both are intriguing characters. Looking forward for a decent Langris and a more powerful Noelle who owns her siblings. I hope one day she'll surpass her mother too.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@eefrit wouldnt it be also fun to make an award event like some other series had on the forum :hmmor is that strictly reserved for the ending of the manga?
Personally, I don't think we have the population to justify such an event (unless we toss in some anime only folks). @Belserion what do you think? Maybe we can do a small thing like we did in the NNT section before it really blew up.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Rill was my fav before, during the games, but after this recent arc Mereoleona/Fuegoleon/Noelle are definitely up there. Nozel creeping up too. He's come a long way :nod

Personally, I don't think we have the population to justify such an event (unless we toss in some anime only folks). @Belserion what do you think? Maybe we can do a small thing like we did in the NNT section before it really blew up.
@Sky would be the go to guy here. Activity has picked up recently I've noticed though.

Reactions: Sky

Daoloth

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Salve off the top of my head I hope I get all the names/spelling right since I'm very dyslexic :)...
1. Noelle Silva, 2. Asta, 3. Yami SuperHero, 4. Vanessa Erotica, 5. Julius Novachronos, 6. Mimosa Vermillion, 7. Sally Gordon's Perfect Match, 8. Yuno, 9. Lotus of The Abyss, 10. Mariella from the Witch Forest maybe only Anime/Light Novels...

My NExt 10 INcludes in no order people like ... Enh, Kvin (Compass Mage), Grey, Secre Swallowtail, Fragil Tormenta, Fanzel, Fana (All), Big Leo, and Henry ;)... I'm leaving out at least 1 person. I saw a more detailed thread that had things broken up so wanted a chance to post this without violating anything when I reply to that one :). I can't spell the compass mage name so I used the elf one, I like both of them unlike Charlotte where I prefer the Elf version of her vastly ;). Yuno's last name is really hard to spell besides it might be a spoiler to those who are Anime only.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Noelle. She is amaxzing. A great girl, a wonderful character development. Power scale and more
She is best girl to me. And I hope she will be relevant in the fight against top villians