Characters & High School Stereotypes | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Characters & High School Stereotypes

AthrunZala222

girls' uniform for the prep school?

replace charm school seal with the rose cross. maybe a more grayish blue plaid skirt and tie?
AHHHHHHHHHH My eyez >< Why does everyone look so.... >< Only one girl looks really nice in this pic

Minna no ei wa totemo kawaii! Ore wa uraiyamashi (however u spell it XD) ><!!!!!!

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
don't be so superficial. all girls are pretty. it's only guys who can make a girl feel so otherwise

AthrunZala222

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *laughs out loud*
ALL girls are pretty? No freaking way...

All my friends (both guys and girls) have been hurt by girls all the time (including me). Do 'pretty' girls cause pain on others? I don't think so. I look towards a girl's insides to determine if they're pretty, and judging by that picture only one girl looks 'nice' by nice I mean literally nice as in kind.If u want a beauty contest then they'd probably all win or something, but that's only 'superficial'. The other girls scare me with their make-up and the way they're smiling.... Just my two-cents

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
so you can you see a person's personality just by looking at them? isn't that judgemental and pretentious?

the purpose of the picture was to give an idea for the uniform, not to judge "beauty"

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Still remember, we are all living in peace here ^__^. Moreover it was just a (nice) suggestion for the uniforms. And nobody's judgement should be disputable.

Arghs~ I promised to post more pics. Need ideas, need ideas!!! @.@

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
how bout magier sleeping on jaques bossom? thats something I'm trying rioght now but is does not look the way I want it (magier looks like gabrielle -.-) I hate drawing comlpicated dresses sooo much

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh *claps in hands* that's a nice idea. I will immediately try to draw it ^_^. Of course, in a topic that fits to this thread, so Magier in school uniform and Jaques in jacket. (Jaques in jacket sounds funny)

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
how bout magier sleeping on jaques bossom? thats something I'm trying rioght now but is does not look the way I want it (magier looks like gabrielle -.-) I hate drawing comlpicated dresses sooo much
Isn't it insulting to Magier (the character) to say that she looks like Gabrielle? XD

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, Magier would behead Raijatsu for saying such a thing but since he's the "creator" of Jaques, she wouldn't propably do it. Btw, the picture looks quite cute so far but Jaque's legs are really troublesome, sitting and then from the front. HELL to draw! >_< Ganbate, Magier-chan.

Thanks Raijatsu for the suggestion and here is the pic. Jaques' legs killed me. I can't draw legs, especially not from this view @.@.

Well, well, private religion lesson is over ^_^.

Jaques almost looks as friendly as Lione O.O. Btw, look at the glasses I added. *imagines Jaques with glasses when reading* OMG :faint

Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
wow that is such a good picture. i like the subtle cockiness of jacques in that pic.

yeah he and lione could be long lost brothers. wasn't lione raised in an orphanage and jacques raised in a monastery? hmmm...

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, there could be a connection and both...are from france or at least, their names sound french-like. Now that you mention it, he really has this cockiness in his eyes. Oh, how I love this look. :luv

Boah, lost brother..that would be the biggest complot in our whole story..in DGM in whole.

Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
that is true but it might be cliche

how about this scenario?

lione spent time at the monastery or is related to the abbot who was kind to jacques and who gave jacques his bible

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, that would be a nice connection. Should tell this Raijatsu. ^____^

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
i should. it might be helpful in future chapters ^^

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:nod

I am still lustful (yeah, lustful xD) from the imagination of Jaques with glasses while reading the bible.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
which is ironic because he's holding a bible :XD

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
OMG, you're right. And he swore abstinence. Oh my god <- Offence to god xD.
Ouch, this reminds me: there's still this problem and it won't vanish till the very end.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
jacques is such a troublemaker, isn't he? i think he causes more girl problems than ia

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, he does. Actually...just to two girls. But there, more serious than Amaterasu does. Moreover, Amaterasu just take the girls he likes and well, Jaques does the opposite, rejects them. I just notice, for a principal (in our omake) Jaques is really kind to give private lessons to a pupil (refers to pic) xD Oh oh, when Gabriel finds out.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
hmmmm... will make note of that for my omake. ^^