Third Round - Chloé d'Apchier vs. Yae Miko | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Round Chloé d'Apchier vs. Yae Miko

Who is the best Waifu?

• Chloé d'Apchier

• Yae Miko

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Chloé d'Apchier
Vanitas no Carte
Yae Miko
Genshin Impact

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Campaign-Round III

Chloe D'Apchier- Her Many Sides

WHAT KIND OF GIRL DO YOU LIKE?

Someone who takes initiative and takes what she wants?

A cute shy girl perhaps

or a more kuudere style:

Do you like nekos:

What about a little tsundere:

You can't resist to a little teasing:

A dangerous strong woman gets you weak on the knees?

Are you planning on starting a family?

...she will teach them well:

Do you prefer a cute,

Sexy,

...or murderous smile?

BUT ARE YOU UP TO THE TASK?

All she wants is to be accepted:

and loved:

Vote Chloe!

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
CAMPAIGN

If you've voted already, I can't blame you. This round started on a weekend during a trip for me.
So first I'd like to apologize for the delay, and also thank the ones that did wait.
Sometimes it's hard for us to organize time and energy to invest in the events, but I don't like to bail out on characters that I believe to be deserving.
So here we go!

I'm gonna start by borrowing the video that @Jammin shared in the previous thread.

(I'm using the japanese voiced one, with autogenerated subtitles, just because I like it better)

This is Yae's intro to GI. I like this video 'cause imo it's a good fast glimpe on Yae's world.
We hardly see waifus in here with unappealing aesthetics, so I'll skip highlighting her looks with an overdosis of great images for now, and will comment more about that video.
You get an initial description of Yae' setup: coming from a long existence, became the head of the nation's temple. In GI, those deities are incarnated and not just random manifestations, so those 'adoration' spots actually have political weight. Yae is there as the right hand of Baal - Eternity - the Archon on Inazuma in the form of Ei, handling the realm's affairs for centuries. So she's this diligent, serious and efficient authority? Yes. And that's mostly the gist about Yae? Nope~
A successful overachieving life SOUNDS SO BORIIIIIIING. Even with all the amenities and perks you may get from it. So Miko followed how lively and charming the human world sounded from the shrine and got engaged with it on other ways besides her duties as well.
Yes, those said duties required intellect, leadership, negotiation skills, etc etc, which can represent some fun tasks, but there's way more to life than status quo and role challenges, it takes so much more for you to feel like you're rly living it... And that's the essence o Yae. Humans are interesting universes on their own and the world is as vast as your imagination can be and more. She spends her long exitence celebrating life by playing with people (maaaybe she's a bit sadistic tho and crosses some lines while chasing entertainment, but you won't find some tactless cruelty), improving stories to be engaging and inspiring to her clients and debating that longlasting things don't mean immutability.
Imo she's so refreshing... This capable and cunning lady can make sure our short journey can be something worth living for.

Gonna leave another video in here with more in game interactions if you wanna see that sort of thing on your own:

And for now I'll stop here, so I imagine only a few will be interested in reading a whole bible at once.
But yeah, Yae is like this perfect mixture of girl boss and cuteness, fight me!

Pardon my french and scaling abilities.
And again, feel free to ask me anything.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
One more day of voting and campaigning everyone!
Asking for a friend: is Yae's presentation sufficient or this battle didn't simply capture people's attention? ç.ç

Laaaaaaaaast day! If you're unsure, shoot and I do believe I can convince you about Yae's pack!

^ just check how amused she is by thinking about how would that go~

• Hug
Reactions: Sky

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tough choice indeed...

Status