Webtoon - Chronicles of Heavenly Demon | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Webtoon Chronicles of Heavenly Demon

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Description: You emphasized harmony your whole life and this is how you go…!’ The successor of the Spear Master Sect and his apprentice Hyuk Woon Seong were framed of learning a forbidden Demonic art and slayed. A helpless and pitiful death by the hypocrites of the Orthodox Sect. The moment Woon Seong faced his death, The artifact of the Spear Master Sect emitted a light and gave him a new life. The life as Number 900, a trainee of the Demonic Cult! The two identities, the Orthodox Sect and the Demonic Cult. But his objective is one. Vengeance! Accepting his destiny and remembering his grudge, Woon Seong trains in martial arts And his time of revenge slowly comes closer…. Take over the Demonic Cult and punish the hypocrites of the Orthodox Sect! The revenge story of Number 900, Woon Seong growing in tasks of life and death. The webtoon version of author Il-hwang’s popular wuxia novel, Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Chapter was EPIC wow

I wonder what the heavenly demon did to repel the poison, cant wait for him to start throwing hands

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Like the series. The problem for me is the vagueness of all the moves he knows, so after a while most of his fights just looks like brawls with moves names.
Other than that its a great series

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Like the series. The problem for me is the vagueness of all the moves he knows, so after a while most of his fights just looks like brawls with moves names.
Other than that its a great series
I for one like the fact that there is not much focus on move names and the turn base format almost every other story employs, its nice to see that during fight its more about skill and not more about how many named attacks you know. Every character focuses on certain abilities and those abilities grow with them, i really like the fact that Hyuk's spear abilities grow with him and those spear abilities are upgraded every arc, unlike most manhwa/manhua where MC uses a sword sometimes, sometimes he punches his way out and on another death fight he uses magic skills.

Anyway, the recent chapters really hit home, sad to see someone as powerful as Chun Hwi die from poison but i liked the fact he passed his power to his disciple so that power scaling will continue to make sense.
Its a pity not many people talk about the show here 😕

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
With Tower of God gone i hope we will see this being more popular