Discussion - Class 1-A Top 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Class 1-A Top 5

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
In your opinion who are the top 5 strongest in class 1-A my order would be:

1.) Midoriya
2.) Todoroki
3.) Bakugo
4.) Tokoyami
5.) Kirishima

DekuFan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
not take it bad but why those 5?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
1.Todoroki
2.Bakugou
3.Tokoyami
4.Kirishima
5.Deku

Todoroki and Bakugou are the strongest. I put Todoroki first but Bakugou has been more impressive as a fighter, what has been really impressive with Todoroki so far is how he is able to spam is his stamina when he uses his Quirk, he's way above the others in that department IMO(even when it's not at his maximum output, he can spam his Ice Wall at varying levels quite a lot while Bakugou instantly feels great pain once he uses his full power blast, at best he has used it twice in a short period with the current feats we have) but he has weak in close combat and still didn't show a good usage of his fire side so Bakugou could be stronger.

I put Deku 5th because he lacks power to overcome Tokoyami and Kirishima with his 5% Full Cowl(I am not taking his improvisations with 100% OFA in account here) though he has great mobility with this. Tokoyami is powerful and Dark Shadow could still take a few of Bakugou's attacks before his Stun Grenade. I can see Deku beating Kirishima after a long battle of attrition and maybe if he uses clever moves like his judo flip, but his chances are not high.

kemor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I'd really like to see Full Cowl Deku vs Bakugou.
1. Bakugou
2. Todoroki
3. Deku
4. Tokoyami
5. Kirishima

Ayperos

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
1.) Midoriya: With one for all, he has the power to one hit even hero killers like Muscular.
2.) Todoroki: He's capable of great feats with his freezing quirk alone, there is no telling how powerful he is with both his quirks.
3.) Momo: Her creation quirk is little that of a god, she can create something from nothing by only knowing how it's made. With her quirk and her high than average intelligence, she can think her way out of any situation.
4.) Bakugo: Though his quirk isn't that powerful, Bakugo's fighting style allows him to use his quirk to it's current max with little effort.
5.) Uraraka: With her Zero Gravity quirk, she threw a ball into space where it will travel infinitely. If she were to really get angry, she could possibly throw something at whoever she is angry at that would likely go through their body. Her quirk is powerful indeedm, the only reason she is not number one is because we have yet to see the true extent of her quirk.

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Todoroki's at first.