Hangout - Claymore collectibles | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Claymore collectibles

TStew

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thought I'd start a thread to show off some of the really cool Claymore collectibles and other memorabilia type stuff that we have. I know we aren't all into collecting things, or spending our hard earned money on such things, but for those of us who have lets show it off a little! And I'd like to learn if there are some more things out there I am unaware of - I already learned a few things from Fate_Archer's collection that I didn't know existed.

So here is some of my collection:

This is a little out of date, I have through 24 was going to wait until I get a hold of Volume 25 and 26 until I take a new picture (and maybe make a nice display case/box for it!).

My bigger figures:

Megahouse figure (left) and Toy Works figure (right).

I played around with some different backgrounds with the figures check out these:

Also some smaller figures:

Got these mini-figures, but like all the reviews mention they are all warped pretty bad since they were all crammed together in soft packaging and they are somewhat soft plastic/rubber material. I may try to gently heat them and make them true, but so far haven't even taken them out of packaging.

Another mini figure. I'm not sure whether its intended to be left grey or painted.

Special Vol 8 edition w/ figure

Do all the Japanese Volumes come with a dust cover? None of my Viz ones did, its a nice touch.
And more images

Clare in Rabona wall scroll, Anime OST, Anime Bluray, Clare and Teresa symbol keyrings, and pins.

And one of my favorites, the Claymore Memorabilia Art Book! Was nicely packaged, I cringed at cutting the shrink wrap!

Another pic showing inside cover.

I got a couple more things I don't have pics of yet I'll add later.

Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Please register to see the content of this post.

TStew

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire