Discussion - Claymore pairings/best couples/wife candidates | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Claymore pairings/best couples/wife candidates

Which Claymore is most likely to end up as a wife?

• Agatha (if she didn't awaken and was alive)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hysteria (if she was alive and not an AB)

• Luciella (if she didn't awaken and was alive)

• Miata (her grown up version)

• Nike

• Nina

• Priscilla (current one)

• Rafaela (if she was alive and her sister dead or they both would be alive and not AB)

• Renee (if she was alive)

• Roxanne (if she was alive and not AB)

• Shrimp twins

• Total voters

Goral

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I've created this topic so we would have a place to discuss Claymore pairings and could talk about romantic relationships as well as to list characters most/least likely to settle down and find their second halves. I think that it's a bit more universal topic than the usual character x character ones.
So without further ado which Claymores do you think are most likely to become wives and which are most likely to become nuns? And do you have any pairing you would like to become true?
Oh, and if someone has and idea for a better entry post feel free to post it and I'll edit this one quoting yours.

Potential wife material:

1) Deneve - I would feel sorry for her husband though since she would definitely try and henpeck him
2) Clare - it seems inevitable she will end up with Raki but personally I think Cid/Sid would be a better match for her since he's not a retard at least
3) Helen - she's a party girl with a big mouth, if not for the fact she is a Claymore she would have 11 kids by now
4) Cynthia - she's the sweet type, possibly the best wife candidate of the bunch since she's most normal and doesn't have even a bit of craziness in her
5) Yuma - a shy type

Potential nuns:

0) Galatea (she basically is one so I'm marking her as number 0)
1) Miria - miss "I-know-everything-and-you-do-not-ha-ha-ha" - a terrible wife candidate
2) Tabitha - she doesn't see the world besides Miria so she would go where Miria would go
3) Rachel - she wouldn't find anyone even if she wanted to ;P

Pairings with Goral's seal of approval:
1) Cid x Clare - they both seemed to enjoy each other's company and their kiss was more natural than pedo-creepy Clare x Raki moment
2) Galatea x Galk - in case Galatea would prefer to abandon her celibacy I think she and Galk would be a good pair since both of them are quite similar to each other and are basically nice to everyone (yeah, I know there's a saying that opposites attract but it doesn't apply more often to humans than similar people being attracted to each other)

Pairings that I do not approve:
1) Clare x Raki - it seems forced to me and I don't really see a reason why Clare would want to end up with that retard
2) Riful x Duff - it's loli x fat old guy, need I say more?

I've run out of ideas. Maybe someone has his own pairings in mind.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

I've added a poll. Because there were only 30 options feel free to add your own in your post.

Last edited:

lkhlkh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Please register to see the content of this post.

Last edited: