Cleaning Challenge #01 - introduction challenge | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cleaning Challenge #01 - introduction challenge

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Here's the first cleaning challenge.
I know we didn't have any classes yet, but this first cleaning challenge's purpose is to evaluate cleaning skills of people who would like to learn how clean.
While I will be able to get my first impression of who am I gonna teach, you will be able to see what parts of cleaning you're better at and what parts of cleaning you're worse at (so later on you will be able to focus only on those worse parts).

Here's the raw page you should clean for this challenge.

Rules: Anything goes, clean whatever you like in whatever way you feel like (As long as you make the page look better). You may improve and repost your clean page at any time.
Time Limit: 1 week (5th to July).

Basic Guidelines you may want to follow: remove all Japanese text, make the black areas black, make the grey areas grey (uniformed), redraw faded/broken lines and reframe. (for techniques and explenations about how to do what refer to Shinwei's Cleaners' Compendium in the tuts section).

Only post your cleans here! for questions and further discussion go to the Cleaning Challange #01 - discussion thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Uhm I think I am done...

Well it took me so damn long....guess I need to improve in many ways. Still it was very nice and I had a little learning experience so thats fine...also I saw many ways where I still need to improve but its a nice try for me.

Uhm yeah I hope I didnt missed anything but that could be possible... and I need a break now!

Updated some really stupid errors I made through the reframing >.<

cobra2150

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is my first attempt... might do some changes later but let me know what you think.

Edit: Changed it with the one I put some finishing touches on

Brede

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
okie dokie, here's my 2nd attempt. just in time for the 5.7.2006 dead-line :smile-big

delete

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
:darn Late, but I only found out about this today. Anyway I followed Shinwei's (sp?) tutorial, and it took me several hours 'cause of those darn lines. Anyway, here's my first attempt at cleaning: :amuse

edit: for some weird reason, it won't show

vlado

Reaction score
Delete that's a hole diferent level compared to the other two.
You should really join a Edited Manga group if you are not in one beacause that looks extraordinary.
You are verry talented.