Cosplays are on point | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cosplays are on point

Petrit Zeneli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You should take a look at Katherine Allene/(Tumblr)Trantella-Ragazza as Annie Leonhardt

She even has the perfect Roman nose too...

FYI, she's an Asexual/Lesbian/SJW/Feminist so if you want to date her or even just by a random chance you call her sweetheart or sweetie and even hon/honey/babe, she will mentally castrate and my gosh is she beautiful! Average yes, but beautiful. Yes I've had problems with her in the past and she broke my heart but as much as I want to get revenge on her? I'd rather just move on and forget what she and her followers on Tumblr have done to me...anyway Enjoy "Ich Heisse Annie Leonhardt"

FYI, I don't hate her but I am hurt with how she reacted/interpreted my heart felt Letter(declaration of Love) thereby making me public enemy no1...I forgive her each starting year but I know that I really should just give up...but anyway enough about me.

Petrit Zeneli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, if I were you I'd find where she lives specifically to punch her in the jaw. Don't be a weakling. I agmit she cosplays well, but no reason for her to treat you like shit. And no reason for you to be such a weakling.
That was almost 4 years ago so I'm way past that now but I'm not really bothered about Asexual/Lesbian/SJW/Feminist/Feminazi's anymore...She lives in America and I'm here in London so the distance is good enough.