Predictions - Could chandler be the leader of the 10 commantments before meliodas time? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Could chandler be the leader of the 10 commantments before meliodas time?

Could chandler be the leader of the 10 commantments before meliodas time?

• Could be

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I don't know man

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Too lazy to answer man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Well this is obviously an argument/prediction theory but since meliodas is the most favored of the demon king sons and he wants to him to be the guy who replaced him then you have 2 options

Call the best demon guy the top of the top to train him or call a random 2nd class dude to train your most favored son.

So could chandler be the ex leader of the 10 commandments? T Cussack admits they were old soldiers and we know that hims and cusack are old

What do you think guys? I am curious what is chandler past i hope nakaba will give us

Piety

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I feel like the 10C were made when Mel became one of the strongest demons and he was the first leader. I feel like the 10C were a new group and over took the black nights because of the curses that the 10C possessed. So the original (what we think) is Mel, Esta, Mera, Galan, Zeno, Aranak, Gowther, Calmidos, derriere, and Monspiet. My reason to think they were the original and a new group is because how young Esta, derriere, and monspiet was. In the flashback pic of 177 (iirc) we seen all the original Commandments. If the 10C were an older group then why wouldn't they take out then other clans by the time we went to the dolor/glox/Gowther flashback? The 10C (mostly Mel) was very feared by the other clans because they were a new group with these curses that you have to dodge in a fight. So for me no I don't think Chandler was the former leader before Mel because the 10C started to be based around Mel after he became the strongest demon.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I feel like the 10C were made when Mel became one of the strongest demons and he was the first leader. I feel like the 10C were a new group and over took the black nights because of the curses that the 10C possessed. So the original (what we think) is Mel, Esta, Mera, Galan, Zeno, Aranak, Gowther, Calmidos, derriere, and Monspiet. My reason to think they were the original and a new group is because how young Esta, derriere, and monspiet was. In the flashback pic of 177 (iirc) we seen all the original Commandments. If the 10C were an older group then why wouldn't they take out then other clans by the time we went to the dolor/glox/Gowther flashback? The 10C (mostly Mel) was very feared by the other clans because they were a new group with these curses that you have to dodge in a fight. So for me no I don't think Chandler was the former leader before Mel because the 10C started to be based around Mel after he became the strongest demon.
The curses of the commandments may be dangerous against the enemy but the fact that they can backfire so badly, it feels like a huge restriction where the commandment cannot go all out.

They have to worry about the fact that their action may trigger their curses to strike them.

Someone like chandler for example, who has no curse restriction is by far more dangerous

because he can do whatever he wants without having the curse backfire on him he can actually go 100% out without having to worry about anything.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The curses of the commandments may be dangerous against the enemy but the fact that they can backfire so badly, it feels like a huge restriction where the commandment cannot go all out.

They have to worry about the fact that their action may trigger their curses to strike them.

Someone like chandler for example, who has no curse restriction is by far more dangerous

because he can do whatever he wants without having the curse backfire on him he can actually go 100% out without having to worry about anything.
It really depends on the curse and the person... I would think ideally a given curse would be given to someone whose personality fit it. Say, galan did well with truth because he probably was fairly honest and straightforward to begin with. Greyroad has many heads which can die and his curses force people to kill things. In turn people with commandments are immune to other commandments. The only commandment which is a legitimate restriction on the user so far is selflessness given how far the demon king went to keep it from activating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Given that we haven't seen what most commandments do at this point I do think zeldris will reform the 10 commandments around chandler and cusack. Zeldris and estarosa are good to go, chandler are cusack are exceptionally powerful... He doesn't know derieri and moonspiet are alive. So add the six black knights and you got reformed commandments.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
It really depends on the curse and the person... I would think ideally a given curse would be given to someone whose personality fit it. Say, galan did well with truth because he probably was fairly honest and straightforward to begin with. Greyroad has many heads which can die and his curses force people to kill things. In turn people with commandments are immune to other commandments. The only commandment which is a legitimate restriction on the user so far is selflessness given how far the demon king went to keep it from activating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Given that we haven't seen what most commandments do at this point I do think zeldris will reform the 10 commandments around chandler and cusack. Zeldris and estarosa are good to go, chandler are cusack are exceptionally powerful... He doesn't know derieri and moonspiet are alive. So add the six black knights and you got reformed commandments.
Yet they cannot fight at their 100%

Galan was petrified because when he scared that he would die by escanors attack
and went to run away automatic it's curse inflicted on his.

His curse of truth is battle irrelevant and more for interrogating prisoners.

You can lose in a fight if you gave your word, that will take someone's attack and instead you run away, the curse considers you a lier.

Estarossa has to worry about his temper when fighting which means he must somehow be calm even when he has to fight seriously, having his mind all the time on the need to control his anger.

Greyroad could not be allowed to kill, like lol if she kills she probably dies.

All those are stupid restrictions, chandler is free from all of them, he can fight with having his emotions released.

He can be angry he can lie if he want and not get petrified or some other shit.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yet they cannot fight at their 100%

Galan was petrified because when he scared that he would die by escanors attack
and went to run away automatic it's curse inflicted on his.

His curse of truth is battle irrelevant and more for interrogating prisoners.

You can lose in a fight if you gave your word, that will take someone's attack and instead you run away, the curse considers you a lier.

Estarossa has to worry about his temper when fighting which means he must somehow be calm even when he has to fight seriously, having his mind all the time on the need to control his anger.

Greyroad could not be allowed to kill, like lol if she kills she probably dies.

All those are stupid restrictions, chandler is free from all of them, he can fight with having his emotions released.

He can be angry he can lie if he want and not get petrified or some other shit.
None of the things you mention about anyone are really that big an issue for those people. They absolutely could fight at 100%. The galan situation was very specific, there is a reason he made it to 999 or however insanely old he is. Sure, his curse got to him but on the other hand he probably had it for hundreds of years. That bit about greyroad is true however it is also 100% irrelevant. Greyroad's fighting style is basically forcing others to trigger his curse. He has multiple heads which can die, his curses bind you to places and she can even release swarms of insects which presumably also trigger the curse when killed. If anything greyroad is someone who is in no form impeded by the curse. As for estarosa, come on, does it look like his curse was an impediment to him? The curse was not even triggered from when escanor hurled him via sun bitchslap across britania into the ocean. Had the curse activated for even a second his power would have been reduced to nothing and he would have certainly been obliterated.

None of the commandments were impeded by their commandments. Derieri, moonspiet, dolor and gloxinia were so unaffected by them that about 100 chapters after their introductions and seeing them fight multiple times we don't even have a hint of what their curses do.