Games - Counter the technique above you | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Counter the technique above you

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, different angles can change perceptions, but since u all have read naruto, was just using panels at best where we can get almost close idea of size.
Agree, it made the match up clearer
Naah, I m not against comparison or such at all, was just putting better parameters so we can get idea on sizes. And sure, it will be an interesting match since they have same powers.
Bring madara in and he will just use sharingan to tame aldoron
My bad if my statement came off negatively, lol. Additionally, Wicked eye Fugaku can tame the dragons

Marin magic

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Agree, it made the match up clearer

My bad if my statement came off negatively, lol. Additionally, Wicked eye Fugaku can tame the dragons

Marin magic
Naah, no offense taken at all man. Tht reminds me, it was real fun with all the cool powers with doujutsu, jutsus, and such. many don't like it but i really liked the MS concept.

Giant (makarov)

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Naah, no offense taken at all man. Tht reminds me, it was real fun with all the cool powers with doujutsu, jutsus, and such. many don't like it but i really liked the MS concept.

Giant (makarov)
Agree, I enjoyed the cool powers too and I thought it was integrated well into the story, at least until Kaguya showed up. Only thing I didn't like was Sasuke awakening powers at convenient moments, it wasn't earned. Naruto had to struggle for his.
Also, wish we saw Madara's MS ability.

Brandish command T

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
And yep, Juubi soloes FT world.....Btw, name maddy, sussano of itachi and sign of hashi...WoW, u tried to assimilate as much naruto as u can.
I know it's wierd lmao but I Hashi and Maddy were the first OP anime characters I was exposed too. Fell in love with their rivalry and backstories.

My fav characters are:

1)Madara
2)Hashirama/Itachi
3) Obito
4) Minato
5)Kisame/Zabuza

Rock lee had so much potential as a kid. Dude kicked Sasuke's ass without trying but nope, he got nerfed.

But overall, my favourite things of Naruto were wood style and Shisui's Susanoo and the byakugan. Wood being OP is something different and the strongest element type chakra right? I can't remember correctly. And Shisui was awesome and his susanoo had a cool colour.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brandish command T
Enchantment

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
My fav characters are:

1)Madara
2)Hashirama/Itachi
3) Obito
4) Minato
5)Kisame/Zabuza

Rock lee had so much potential as a kid. Dude kicked Sasuke's ass without trying but nope, he got nerfed.

But overall, my favourite things of Naruto were wood style and Shisui's Susanoo and the byakugan. Wood being OP is something different and the strongest element type chakra right? I can't remember correctly. And Shisui was awesome and his susanoo had a cool colour.
Your list is fire. Respect the Obito love. Besides the talk no Jutsu, the man accomplished a lot and was badass. Also, Zabuza arc is still one of the best in anime history. That moment when Naruto lashed out at Zabuza and he charges after the goons with struggle of sadness playing in the background>>>>>

Yeah it sucked that Lee got nerfed but I didn’t mind that it was to highlight Guy more.

Minerva territory magic

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Your list is fire. Respect the Obito love. Besides the talk no Jutsu, the man accomplished a lot and was badass. Also, Zabuza arc is still one of the best in anime history. That moment when Naruto lashed out at Zabuza and he charges after the goons with struggle of sadness playing in the background>>>>>

Yeah it sucked that Lee got nerfed but I didn’t mind that it was to highlight Guy more.

Minerva territory magic
Yea bro, Zabuza dying beside Haku had me tearing up. Obito needs more love. The talk no jutsu got to him. Should've kicked Kakashi's ass considering he's stronger imo.

Still, Sasuke getting his ass kicked after being so confident was satisfying.

Nakagami

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yea bro, Zabuza dying beside Haku had me tearing up. Obito needs more love. The talk no jutsu got to him. Should've kicked Kakashi's ass considering he's stronger imo.

Nakagami
The only reason Obito didn’t destroy Kakashi was first Kakashi had his other eye and second he basically orchestrated the fight so Kakashi could destroy the tag Madara left on his heart.

After Lee smacked Sasuke, I swear Sasuke always got unearned power ups at the most convenient time.

Jacob clap

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The only reason Obito didn’t destroy Kakashi was first Kakashi had his other eye and second he basically orchestrated the fight so Kakashi could destroy the tag Madara left on his heart.

After Lee smacked Sasuke, I swear Sasuke always got unearned power ups at the most convenient time.

Jacob clap
I know and it sucked. Obito>>>Kakashi always.

Right? That's why I hate Sasuke more than Gray. Either way, Bee got nerfed the hardest. My guy killed Sasuke 3 times.

FDK

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States

Right? That's why I hate Sasuke more than Gray. Either way, Bee got nerfed the hardest. My guy killed Sasuke 3 times.

FDK
If you think about it, Killer Bee is the reason the allied forces won. He could’ve just sat back and rapped, lol

Merc water

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If you think about it, Killer Bee is the reason the allied forces won. He could’ve just sat back and rapped, lol

Merc water
True, then the Nerf came.

Ignia

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gray lost iced shell, jk. Acnologia

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, you win

Jk, all of FTverse

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anksheram curse

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mavis PoF

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Agree, I enjoyed the cool powers too and I thought it was integrated well into the story, at least until Kaguya showed up. Only thing I didn't like was Sasuke awakening powers at convenient moments, it wasn't earned. Naruto had to struggle for his.
Also, wish we saw Madara's MS ability.

Brandish command T
I didn't mind even kaguya and was a good chance to see how they would fight using tactics and such when they basiclaly knew she iss omeone who can't be defeated or killed. Only sealing was option. Also liked the theme tht she is world's strongest and tht is why she also has ah least experience in fights, so she can be tricked , is prone to diversions etc which normally would not have worked against maddy. Disliked how my man was taken out from behind but MEH What I hated was forced Team 7 ending with sakura getting a punch powerful enough to force her down.
:lmao Well, sasuke training was always skipped , so i was ok with his powers up to itachi fights, but then his started coming at conveniences.

I know it's wierd lmao but I Hashi and Maddy were the first OP anime characters I was exposed too. Fell in love with their rivalry and backstories.

My fav characters are:

1)Madara
2)Hashirama/Itachi
3) Obito
4) Minato
5)Kisame/Zabuza

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Enchantment
Well, Normally, such OP characters are hated except for Madara, who was instantly my fav the moment he came and dropped tht meteor. Lmao, tht was badass for sure. Like see it even set trend for this power to be famous and relavent. Ft used it with irene. One Piece has admiral with same power and he too drops meteor. Like Maddy is a trend setter . Naah, wood style is water + earth mixed and is not strongest tyoe chakra, but versatile and due to its abilities to absorb chakra. Strongest chakra would be Bijuus followed by uchihas.
Senju had amt, uchiha had quality basically.
:hurr Shisui......awesome. Just awesome.

Minerva territory magic
Yep, zabuza arc was the best out there for the introduction arc. Not many mangas have arc such great in beginnings or even as a whole. The contrast and contradicting philosophies, how the ninja world wanted ninja to be but how ninjas too were human theme, the emotions control to an extent where u r not allowed to mourn and how it all comes crushing down, breaking u...it was such a phenomenal arc where it touched upon the rules, philosophy, reality, ideals each and everything.

As for Talk no jutsu, lmao, to this day, i think people have made it a meme :lmao since i only remember naruto trying to negotiate with who he seems are identical in ideologies or are mistaken and on verge of diversions .But tht didn't stop him from still fighting them. Except for PAIN, I would argue tht obito was won over ideologically but never even once shld we forget, it was the effort of entire shinobi alliance tht pulled out bijuus from him, so he basically lost a tug of war. So, even though naruto didn't know at tht time tht JUUBI JIN don't die after bijuu removal, u have to consider tht despite tht, he was willing to kill obito there. Naruto was also seeing his past and path there had he not been saved by iruka .
Pain - Fellow disciple
Obito - his father's disciple...so he ws kinda curious as to where they went wrong too.

Also, see how he never even tried to negotiate with madara , kaguya, kakuzu etc at all because he was aware how their ideals completely differed and some like kakuzu had none, so no point in even trying to help them.

Nakagami
:lmao Liked tht sasuke ass kicking....and agreed....tht scene was so so emtional. Also tht very scene once again rpeated in 4th world war and how kakashi tried to replicate it with blood flowing from ice. He pushed zabuza back after stabbing his corpse back where his eye would be in line with tht blood flowing from ice and he could protect the memory of zabuza's death. Tht was real emotional too.Sign of respect towards the enemy.

Jacob clap
Yep, Obito wanted to destroy tht puppet seal jutsu on his heart.

FDK
:catshrug Gotta blame it on karin and jugo. They basically were used as tools by him.

Merc water
:3c Since he guided naruto after all.

But among all of these, i liked the death of jiraiya quite a bit even more than minato kushina. It was so impactful - his last words. And how he even valued his writing and the title he gave to his new works from heaven before finally letting go of his pen...was really dope.

White out

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
I didn't mind even kaguya and was a good chance to see how they would fight using tactics and such when they basiclaly knew she iss omeone who can't be defeated or killed. Only sealing was option. Also liked the theme tht she is world's strongest and tht is why she also has ah least experience in fights, so she can be tricked , is prone to diversions etc which normally would not have worked against maddy. Disliked how my man was taken out from behind but MEH What I hated was forced Team 7 ending with sakura getting a punch powerful enough to force her down.
I thought the black zetsu twist was well executed in that the clues were there. Just Kaguya was so bland afterwards and unable to use her power effectively. I
think that's why most people hated Madara dying because he's charismatic.

But among all of these, i liked the death of jiraiya quite a bit even more than minato kushina. It was so impactful - his last words. And how he even valued his writing and the title he gave to his new works from heaven before finally letting go of his pen...was really dope.
Yeah, Jiraiya's in my top five favorites. Even after death, he still had a presence. Idk if you read Boruto, I just started reading the latest chapters cause I heard it got good. There's a guy who might be Jiraiya, Kashin Koji.

Neinhart historia

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
I thought the black zetsu twist was well executed in that the clues were there. Just Kaguya was so bland afterwards and unable to use her power effectively. I
think that's why most people hated Madara dying because he's charismatic.

Yeah, Jiraiya's in my top five favorites. Even after death, he still had a presence. Idk if you read Boruto, I just started reading the latest chapters cause I heard it got good. There's a guy who might be Jiraiya, Kashin Koji.

Neinhart historia
Yeah, it was well executed with clues being provided in succession
1- Maddy mentions it during shinjuu sucking to hashirama as to how kaguya had used chakra.
2- to Obito when he explained as to how kaguya used chakra as weapon
3- Hagoromo explains her powers
4- IT when applied to the world, the background was Kaguya there smirking.

Sure , plot wise it was built up, but lol , hate my man being taken out like that.

Well, kaguya was supposed to be bland , not this much but still like she was a goddess but she severely lacked the experiences of war and such, especially of the shinobi world, which advanced quite a lot and tht put her at disadvantage. tht waas covered by zetsu providing plans and instructions but still, he himself too underestimated naruto , sasuke and at last the MS + Rikudo chakra provided to Kakashi by obito, which became game changer . Obito's power was really tht OP.

Yeah, have been following boruto since beginning despite hating art style and such.....Finally it developed enough to be called OK and this chapter it regressed as sasuke was looking all shaggy and such. kashin koji maybe the androind made from jiraiya's chakra by amado perhaps.

Enchantment berserk