Anime - Crazy theory for the new HxH movie | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Crazy theory for the new HxH movie

GingFuriksu

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry for making three threads in one day :p I'm new here so I have lots to say :3c

I was just re-reading HxH volume 12 and if you guys go to the first chapter of that volume you see they're talking about who's going to die and what have you. When the Phantom Troupe ask what is the result of the Chain dude, they reply " It just says he's bloody "

Now from what I can understand about the new HxH movie is that its going to be an alternate version of the YorkNew arc, right ?

So what I'm thinking is that its pretty much the same thing but in this version Chrollo never gets the nen ability from Neon so they go and get revenge for Uvo. Now the fortune says half of the spiders will be cut ( doesn't necessarily mean DIE )

So the 7 are - 1. Uvo 2. Chrollo gets his nen shut 3. Hisoka leaves 4. Shalnark dies 5. Pakunoda dies 6. Shizuku dies and 7. Nobunaga dies

and when the poem said the chain user is " bloody " that could refer to Kurapika loosing his eyes, since in the movie they apparently steal his eyes, right ?

I don't know, I was just thinking about this and decided to post this on here, what do you guys think ?

futurefrog

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sorry for making three threads in one day :p I'm new here so I have lots to say :3c

I was just re-reading HxH volume 12 and if you guys go to the first chapter of that volume you see they're talking about who's going to die and what have you. When the Phantom Troupe ask what is the result of the Chain dude, they reply " It just says he's bloody "

Now from what I can understand about the new HxH movie is that its going to be an alternate version of the YorkNew arc, right ?

So what I'm thinking is that its pretty much the same thing but in this version Chrollo never gets the nen ability from Neon so they go and get revenge for Uvo. Now the fortune says half of the spiders will be cut ( doesn't necessarily mean DIE )

So the 7 are - 1. Uvo 2. Chrollo gets his nen shut 3. Hisoka leaves 4. Shalnark dies 5. Pakunoda dies 6. Shizuku dies and 7. Nobunaga dies

and when the poem said the chain user is " bloody " that could refer to Kurapika loosing his eyes, since in the movie they apparently steal his eyes, right ?

I don't know, I was just thinking about this and decided to post this on here, what do you guys think ?
I love you already GingFuriksu!!

This theory is very interesting and makes a lot of sense. I had thought that the movie would be an alternate telling of York New Arc had Kurapika not been able to go through with killing Uvo/decided to spare his life.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Brilliant deduction, I just hope you're right now because it would be awful that they don't take this in consideration

GingFuriksu

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I love you already GingFuriksu!!

This theory is very interesting and makes a lot of sense. I had thought that the movie would be an alternate telling of York New Arc had Kurapika not been able to go through with killing Uvo/decided to spare his life.
LOL thanks. Hmmm I doubt Kurapika would let Uvo live, can't see that happening. But we'll see.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Brilliant deduction, I just hope you're right now because it would be awful that they don't take this in consideration
THANKS. :pleased

riniloves

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you forgot about the 3 missing info (one doesnt know his real name, his blood type, age?)
cortopi, phinx and feitan
in the prediction one of them will die.... coz it is said 5 in the GR will die (Paku, Shizu,Shalnark) Hisoka will leave...

so heres my theory if Neon ability wasnt stolen
(I'm sorry this is only what I remember on the manga - and I'm not using any reference now so i might be wrong)

After Uvo died, Nobu want answers, Shalnark tries to get some info the last call is his death (Kurapika kills him)
Hisoka will meet kurapika on their meeting will sell Shizuku's ability , shizuku dies
Sometime in the event Gon and Killua will contact Kurapika and tell him about Paku
Kurapika will try to capture Paku, he captures Kuroro instead...Hisoka meets Kurapika on tuesday....Hisoka want Kuroro but we know what happen already
Like what the prediction told Paku
One of the 3 (Phinx,Cortopi or Feitan) will follow Paku, one of them will fight kurapika... and this is like what the prediction has stated... He could die or not or just in a coma...

end of theory...