Events - Cupid's Aim for Love! [Valentine's Day 2014] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events Cupid's Aim for Love! [Valentine's Day 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid

MH Senpai
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Cupid's Aim for Love - 2014 Edition~!

♥ Cupid flapped his wings high this time around as well! Welcome, welcome all to another year of LOVE~! How long has it been since Saint Valentine sacrificed himself for the sake of that wonderful feeling?! I do hope you join him in eternity with confessing your love, your e-love to be exact! Join us on MH and confess to someone on this wonderful community and forum!♥

♥ Everyone is welcomed to share their love with everyone! Here on MH you may also have a special someone that you would like to share something with, your confession should be sent via PM to Cupid, and I shall flap my wings once again to deliver it to them. If you wish everyone to know this confession say so in the PM and I shall post it in this thread! ♥

~ The Valentine’s Day thread will be open on Valentine’s Day and I'll post the messages that have been PMed to me. Members who would like to convey their feelings themselves will be able to do it as soon as the Valentine’s thread is open. ~

~You can discuss about who you think will confess to who, why and how and all things related to this event in this thread.~

Everyone be creative with your messages. You can post a video, a sound file, just a simple message or something totally out of the ordinary! We are waiting for you to surprise your e-love with the best confession.

***In return for my help, all I ask of you is to respect the messages that will be posted and remember the purpose of this event is to have a good time celebrating love and friendship***

The forum rules still apply to this event.

♥ Cupid ♥

Last edited:

Cupid

MH Senpai
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Let's get the confessions rolling! <3

My dearest Buruma-chan...

This is our first Valentine's Day and which place would be more fitting to celebrate this event than the site where we have met for the very first time... and where we fell in love with each other?

You put a smile on my face and stole my heart way before I could even glance into your lovely eyes for the very first time... a feat I never would have thought to be possible... yet you did it with no effort at all... just by being your gorgeous self!

I will treasure those precious memories and remember them for the rest of my life as if it all happened yesterday.

You showed me true love and happiness like I never experienced before... and for that reason I'm not only sending you all of my best wishes, but also the entirety of my heart...

You will always occupy a very special place, deeply rooted in my soul, as the precious angel you are... filling me with warmth from the inside out... no matter the time or place.

I love you dearly from the bottom of my heart... I cherish and adore you... may the beautiful smile on your face never fade!

In neverending love,

Your dearest one :love

ps. I also want to thank all of Mangahelpers. Without this site and community I never would have been bestowed with what I consider the happiest time of my life... my sincere gratitude for all of you who made this possible... to have brought my beloved girl into my life! Domo arigato! :bow

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I want to extend a thank you and happy valentine's day to my mangahelpers family! \o/

-----

I also want to give a special shoutout to my bros, naruto-niichan and sky-bro! You two are the best bros a girl could ask for! <3 Have a Saber:

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Dear Phio,
happy Valentines

miss you :chu

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:beer Happy Singles Awareness Days, Lads :beer

Bloomerwedgies

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

My dearest Buruma-chan...

This is our first Valentine's Day and which place would be more fitting to celebrate this event than the site where we have met for the very first time... and where we fell in love with each other?

You put a smile on my face and stole my heart way before I could even glance into your lovely eyes for the very first time... a feat I never would have thought to be possible... yet you did it with no effort at all... just by being your gorgeous self!

I will treasure those precious memories and remember them for the rest of my life as if it all happened yesterday.

You showed me true love and happiness like I never experienced before... and for that reason I'm not only sending you all of my best wishes, but also the entirety of my heart...

You will always occupy a very special place, deeply rooted in my soul, as the precious angel you are... filling me with warmth from the inside out... no matter the time or place.

I love you dearly from the bottom of my heart... I cherish and adore you... may the beautiful smile on your face never fade!

In neverending love,

Your dearest one :love

ps. I also want to thank all of Mangahelpers. Without this site and community I never would have been bestowed with what I consider the happiest time of my life... my sincere gratitude for all of you who made this possible... to have brought my beloved girl into my life! Domo arigato! :bow

:hurr

... Now it's time for some revenge adorableness. :snidely

P.S. Hey, Mangohalpers...

Status
Not open for further replies.