Fantasy - Current Luffy vs EOS Sanji | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Current Luffy vs EOS Sanji

Who wins ?

• EOS Sanji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw/either could win/idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Who wins ?

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Luffy easily hands down.
Sanji has not shown enough mastery over CoA, to say he can Even harm G5 Luffy who can eat ACoC attacks from Kaido.

Sanji Vs Luffy fight has always boiled down to how much damage can Sanji actually inflict on Luffy…Answer has always been not very much.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
EoS Sanji will be admiral level, so he should be able to put up a serious fight. If I had to guess, EoS Sanji will be slightly stronger than Kizaru

Current Luffy wins with extreme diff

Luffy easily hands down.
Sanji has not shown enough mastery over CoA, to say he can Even harm G5 Luffy who can eat ACoC attacks from Kaido.

Sanji Vs Luffy fight has always boiled down to how much damage can Sanji actually inflict on Luffy…Answer has always been not very much.
Sanji will be getting more upgrades on his fire kicks and speed.
Haki isn't the only way to get to high level in OP.

The end game of Sanji will be being relative to admirals, most likely. That should mean that Sanji will be very much more than capable of doing good damage to current Luffy.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Current Luffy wins with extreme diff
That’s a wild Take.

Sanji will be getting more upgrades on his fire kicks and speed.
Haki isn't the only way to get to high level in OP.

The end game of Sanji will be being relative to admirals, most likely. That should mean that Sanji will be very much more than capable of doing good damage to current Luffy.
Sanji has always gotten upgrades. More fire & Speed; & it doesn’t change anything Vs Luffy.

Haven’t been a huge Sanji fan PTS; I don’t know how strong he’ll actually get. Luffy will also get stronger. There’s always been a gap between them. It will never close,

Lol at Current Sanji dishing out Kaido lv blows to Extreme diff G5 Luffy…You joking right?

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
That’s a wild Take.

Sanji has always gotten upgrades. More fire & Speed; & it doesn’t change anything Vs Luffy.

Haven’t been a huge Sanji fan PTS; I don’t know how strong he’ll actually get. Luffy will also get stronger. There’s always been a gap between them. It will never close,

Lol at Current Sanji dishing out Kaido lv blows to Extreme diff G5 Luffy…You joking right?
If this arc taught me anything, it's that power creep doesn't need to make any sense.

Sanji went from being below Page One in beginning of Wano (he needed RS), to mid diff'ing Queen by end of Wano.

IMO it's a given that Sanji will defeat an admiral EoS. I think an admiral, especially an OG one (like Kizaru), can give current Luffy a high-extreme diff. If Sanji becomes slightly stronger than Kizaru, I think he can give Luffy an extreme diff.

Also, I didn't say Sanji can extreme diff current Luffy. I said he can GIVE current Luffy an extreme diff

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
If this arc taught me anything, it's that power creep doesn't need to make any sense.

Sanji went from being below Page One in beginning of Wano (he needed RS), to mid diff'ing Queen by end of Wano.

IMO it's a given that Sanji will defeat an admiral EoS. I think an admiral, especially an OG one (like Kizaru), can give current Luffy a high-extreme diff. If Sanji becomes slightly stronger than Kizaru, I think he can give Luffy an extreme diff.

Also, I didn't say Sanji can extreme diff current Luffy. I said he can GIVE current Luffy an extreme diff
I wished you knew better and realized Oda/One Piece ain’t perfect and the power creep has been near egregious.

We saw Franky/Robin take out Tobi Roppo’s.
I doubt Sanji NEEDED the RS. But wearing his RS twice & training (power creep) he Mid/High diff Queen. He lost the 1st round, dominated the 2nd round but still sustained injury to pass out.

Semantics. I saying the same thing in another manner..You can lose/win with difficulty…Current Sanji cannot push Luffy to extreme measures…You weren’t joking? WTH?? You’ve had to had bumped your head or found some new blind love for Sanji.

A commander lv character cannot give a Yonkou an extreme diff.

Your bring up admirals…Admirals that ain’t stronger than Kaido…Admirals who also use DF powers not physical attacks….Sanji’s physical strength & haki ain’t passing Kaido’s EOS imo. So no he has no chance and never ever had a chance within the story to defeat Luffy; Their has always been an insurmountable gap.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
@XXGenesis

Bro, read the title lol.

It is current Luffy vs EoS Sanji

I expect EoS Luffy to low-mid diff EoS Sanji anyway, so the hierarchy would stand. I think Luffy will go beyond Yonko level and surpass the likes of Roger and prime-WB

I wished you knew better and realized Oda/One Piece ain’t perfect and the power creep has been near egregious.

We saw Franky/Robin take out Tobi Roppo’s.
I completely agree. The power scaling in Wano is utter dogshit.

But this is what Oda wants apparently.

Robin and Franky have no business being that strong really, but they somehow are. We're to believe that they jumped up tiers between Dresrossa and Wano somehow.

And it isn't even just them. Everyone got massive powercreep in this arc.

Law went from being tossed around by Doflamingo in Dresrossa arc, to tanking thunder bagua from hybrid Kaido in Wano arc. It's ridiculous and I hate it, but it happened.

I doubt Sanji NEEDED the RS. But wearing his RS twice & training (power creep) he Mid/High diff Queen. He lost the 1st round, dominated the 2nd round but still sustained injury to pass out.
At the very least, it would be extreme diff against Page One without the RS. We can agree there? They are at the very least comparable in power.

So, he went from being on the level of Page One, who is low-mid diff material for Queen. To being at a level where he can mid-high diff Queen,

That is a MASSIVE jump.

Semantics. I saying the same thing in another manner..You can lose/win with difficulty…Current Sanji cannot push Luffy to extreme measures…You weren’t joking? WTH?? You’ve had to had bumped your head or found some new blind love for Sanji.
Current Sanji gets low diff by current Luffy.

We're talking about EoS Sanji vs current Luffy tho.

Also, I think we have different views of what an "extreme diff" is.
For you, "A extreme diff B" means it can go either way. For me, it means A will win against B, but A will be a mess after the fight, have some broken bones and what not.

And, I've always liked Sanji. Me arguing against Sanji wankers doesn't mean I don't like him lol.

A commander lv character cannot give a Yonkou an extreme diff.
Sanji won't be commander level by EoS tho, I think he will be admiral level.

I think it comes down to perception.
Do you think Sanji will 1v1 against any admiral in the final arc? I think so, which is what I base my prediction on.

Your bring up admirals…Admirals that ain’t stronger than Kaido…Admirals who also use DF powers not physical attacks….Sanji’s physical strength & haki ain’t passing Kaido’s EOS imo. So no he has no chance and never ever had a chance within the story to defeat Luffy; Their has always been an insurmountable gap.
I never said admirals are stronger than Kaido. I have Kaido over all the admirals.

I also have Kaido over current Luffy. IMO Kaido extreme diff current Luffy.
I'd say Kaido high diff EoS Sanji.

Tell me this.
If Sanji manages to defeat an admiral in 1v1 by EoS, then would he not be admiral level?

We can agree that admirals can give Kaido a high diff?

If then, why not EoS Sanji

As for the "Sanji won't have enough haki" argument.
Sanji will have flame legs, so it's not like "Sanji with haki + physical strength"
It will be "Sanji with haki + physical strength + flame legs"

Flame legs are kinda equivalent to DFs I'd say. More or less.
The flames in the legs have progressively got hotter over the series. It Sanji's leg gets as hot as manga in EoS, won't you agree he can damage Kaido with them?
Or else, it'll be like arguing Akainu won't be able to damage Kaido.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
We’re both jumping around on the debate from Current Luffy Vs EOS Sanji…Current Sanji Vs Luffy…EOS Luffy’s Vs EOS Sanji….To make a correlation, of the gap that exist between them.

2nd Paragraph…Kudos.

We’re slightly in our own personal measurements here. I’m not mad at your opinion. P1 Vs RS Sanji would have been Mid diff imo. Sanji wasn’t familiar with his new capabilities so he wasn’t going all out…We know P1 doesn’t really have anything else in his bag. I think Sanji would have started to dominate the fight.

We agree what extreme diff is…I don’t wanna write a wall so I’ll just address it as best as possible.

Current Luffy is just below Kaido. The beating Luffy endured during that fight & blows he dished out. I think is still above the lv EOS Sanji will reach. G5 ability is haxx. Sanji’s Ifrit < Thunder Bagua.

EOS Sanji Vs Current Luffy- Mid Diff Luffy Wins imo

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Current Luffy is just below Kaido. The beating Luffy endured during that fight & blows he dished out. I think is still above the lv EOS Sanji will reach. G5 ability is haxx. Sanji’s Ifrit < Thunder Bagua.

EOS Sanji Vs Current Luffy- Mid Diff Luffy Wins imo
If Sanji fights an admiral 1v1 in final arc, would you change your mind?

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
If Sanji fights an admiral 1v1 in final arc, would you change your mind?
No.
Thunder Bagua > EOS Sanji techniques. I could be proven wrong on this. For now I doubt Sanji’s techniques will surpass Thunder Bagua & its variants. So if that’s the case he’s not injuring G5 Luffy much.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
No.
Thunder Bagua > EOS Sanji techniques. I could be proven wrong on this. For now I doubt Sanji’s techniques will surpass Thunder Bagua & its variants. So if that’s the case he’s not injuring G5 Luffy much.
Same could be said for admirals right?
Can't admirals give Luffy a high- extreme diff?

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Same could be said for admirals right?
Can't admirals give Luffy a high- extreme diff?
I think what he's saying is admirals have hax capable of damaging Kaido but Sanji will never get hax like that.

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luffy in G5 gains a boost in physical strength on top of what he already has. Furthermore, he also gains a power boost from simply laughing, meaning the longer he laughs the stronger he gets.

Luffy wins.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
current luffy masters all 3 types of haki, something sanji would never achieve.
current luffy destroys peak sanji into pieces