Team - Current Strawhats Vs Original Shichibukai with Blackbeard replacing Jinbei | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Current Strawhats Vs Original Shichibukai with Blackbeard replacing Jinbei

Who wins

• Total voters

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
my issue with kaido defeating luffy low dif is the fact the fight isn't over. fighters in one piece have strong will and are able to often continue fighting after being knocked out as their will brings them back. So yes kaido knocked luffy down passively but the fight isn't over. It's also logically kaido is going to lose the fight. Which kaido being able to low dif luffy yet lose to him doesn't make sense as a power scaling feat.

also as much makes power scaling hard, they're was no proof luffy would of died from being in the sea. Other strong fighters such as big mom have avoided drowning despite being knocked into the sea and been a DF user. Infact we have 0 cases of DF users drowning, and i don't dispute low tier DF users should drown. It's just the high tier DF users we've seen fall into the sea haven't drowned. Also part of luffy's power is finding the friends required to win a fight across the sea. Which is once again annoying for scaling but hey plot reasons.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
That still doesn't mean he DOESN'T stand close to the pinnacle of power in the OP world. You can't even name 6 Pirates stronger than Luffy outri

Shanks
Kaido
Big Mom
Blackbeard
Mihawk(POSSIBLY)
Rayliegh(POSSIBLY)

He's stronger than all commanders, there isn't much Luffy can't handle.
1. Beckmann and Zoro
2. Yes but the few pirates stronger than him are a LOT stronger than him. He couldn't even put up a fight against Kaido. It's like Hashirama- is he near the pinnacle of power in the Naruto world yes. Is he fodder for say Kaguya, also yes.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Beckmann and Zoro
2. Yes but the few pirates stronger than him are a LOT stronger than him. He couldn't even put up a fight against Kaido. It's like Hashirama- is he near the pinnacle of power in the Naruto world yes. Is he fodder for say Kaguya, also yes.
That's clown talk bro. Zoro is not stronger than Luffy and we have yet to see anything from Beckman that put him over Luffy

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
That's clown talk bro. Zoro is not stronger than Luffy and we have yet to see anything from Beckman that put him over Luffy
He did better against Kaido.

Beckman has a vivre card saying he's as strong as Shanks and he scared Kizaru who outclassed Whitebeard.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro couldn't even move Kaido an inch with his strongest attacks. No he didn't

The vivre cards doesn't say that. It says he's is a famous as Shanks. And he didn't scare Kizaru ad Kizaru just up and ignored him and attacked Luffy any way.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
i think any yonko commander is below luffy atm. Even if post WCI luffy was weaker then beckman. Current luffy should atleast be slightly stronger. Although based on hype on beckman it could be a close fight. Hard to say with no feats. But Yonko commanders are quite a bit weaker then the actual yonko.

besides shanks commanders do you really see any yonko commander groups winning vs there yonko?

like if we had kaido vs jack, king and queen? do u see kaido winning?

Also i am not saying a single shanks commander could take him.

i am saying roo+yassop+beckman vs shanks could go either way based off hype.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
i think any yonko commander is below luffy atm. Even if post WCI luffy was weaker then beckman. Current luffy should atleast be slightly stronger. Although based on hype on beckman it could be a close fight. Hard to say with no feats. But Yonko commanders are quite a bit weaker then the actual yonko.

besides shanks commanders do you really see any yonko commander groups winning vs there yonko?

like if we had kaido vs jack, king and queen? do u see kaido winning?

Also i am not saying a single shanks commander could take him.

i am saying roo+yassop+beckman vs shanks could go either way based off hype.
Beckmann is apparently equal to Shanks himself

I do think a YC1 could do as well as Luffy did against Kaido if not better.

With the exception of Katakuri,

though even he could probably keep dodging for 15 minutes or more or however long Luffy lasted and if he learnt AdCoC... who knows

Some Kata fans think Kaido beating Luffy as easily as he did was PIS and Kata losing to Luffy was also PIS and that Kata would put up a decent fight against a Yonko 1v1.

And that isn't completely out of the realm of possibility.

Boundman got some good hits on Kaido on the rooftop and I'm not sure how much stronger he really was compared to beginning of Wano.

Marco might be able to beat an old and sick WB

Considering he could fight Kizaru who is stronger than old and sick WB

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
marco could not stand a chance vs old sick WB, thats just beyond his feats and anything in the verse. beckmann isn't hyped up to be shanks level anywhere. Beckmann is probably hyped up as the strongest YC1 but even still i think the gap between YC1 and yonko is far to large. I think kaido could solo all 4 sweet commanders even if u include snack as the 4th. Heck i doubt even Shank's 3 commanders could take down kaido. Although it wouldn't be an outright stomp. I do think kaido low/mid diffs beckman singulary.

Logically it makes no sense for beckmann to be a yonko tier. A mere threat of 2 Yonko joining forces is possibly beyond that of the marines. If shanks who is a yonko has beckmann also a yonko on his crew. His crew could be able to possibly take the WG by them selves. Like it's probably true 2 Yonko cannoy take down thw WG, but it's atleast hyped up as such. I do think the WG have secret weapons and imu is possibly god tier level. But thats pure speculation

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
marco could not stand a chance vs old sick WB, thats just beyond his feats and anything in the verse. beckmann isn't hyped up to be shanks level anywhere. Beckmann is probably hyped up as the strongest YC1 but even still i think the gap between YC1 and yonko is far to large. I think kaido could solo all 4 sweet commanders even if u include snack as the 4th. Heck i doubt even Shank's 3 commanders could take down kaido. Although it wouldn't be an outright stomp. I do think kaido low/mid diffs beckman singulary.

Logically it makes no sense for beckmann to be a yonko tier. A mere threat of 2 Yonko joining forces is possibly beyond that of the marines. If shanks who is a yonko has beckmann also a yonko on his crew. His crew could be able to possibly take the WG by them selves. Like it's probably true 2 Yonko cannoy take down thw WG, but it's atleast hyped up as such. I do think the WG have secret weapons and imu is possibly god tier level. But thats pure speculation
I don’t think the gap between YC1s and Yonkos is that big. Marco was keeping up with Big Mom and Kizaru just fine, neither was able to low diff him.

Shanks crew is balanced out by the fact that it is small.

20,000 gifters and the Tobiroppo probably make up for one Yonko.

Zoro has Yonko level AP with his strongest attacks and he was struggling against the grifters.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well straw hats now stomp. I can’t see the warlords defeating luffy, Zoro and Yamato alone now.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Shichibukai have two Yonko tiers, with Blackbeard and Mihawk
The best in strawhats is Luffy, is may be admiral level or borderline Yonko tier if we're pushing it

Anyway, coming to the matchups.

Blackbeard low diff's Luffy. Blackbeard has the counter to all DFs with his darkness fruit, and has one of the best offensive DFs with gura-gura

Mihawk low-mid diffs Zoro

Doffamingo vs Sanji is hard, Can't really judge from Queen vs Sanji, since Queen is more of a slow, tanky, hard hitting type. While Doffy matches Sanji's fighting style better.

Crocodile + Moria >= Yamato

Kuma ~ Jimbe

I guess Boa can hold off the rest, or maybe even lose. But she can buy time for the others Shichibukai to finish off their opponents.

Shichibukai wins this, mid diff

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Shichibukai have two Yonko tiers, with Blackbeard and Mihawk
The best in strawhats is Luffy, is may be admiral level or borderline Yonko tier if we're pushing it

Anyway, coming to the matchups.

Blackbeard low diff's Luffy. Blackbeard has the counter to all DFs with his darkness fruit, and has one of the best offensive DFs with gura-gura

Mihawk low-mid diffs Zoro

Doffamingo vs Sanji is hard, Can't really judge from Queen vs Sanji, since Queen is more of a slow, tanky, hard hitting type. While Doffy matches Sanji's fighting style better.

Crocodile + Moria >= Yamato

Kuma ~ Jimbe

I guess Boa can hold off the rest, or maybe even lose. But she can buy time for the others Shichibukai to finish off their opponents.

Shichibukai wins this, mid diff
Since I don't think BB is as durable as Kaido and he takes double damage from attacks Dead Man's Game will definitely injure him badly.