Voting Round 2 - Cynthia vs. Erza Scarlet | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Cynthia vs. Erza Scarlet

Who wins?

• Cynthia

• Erza Scarlet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Cynthia
Pokémon
Erza Scarlet
Fairy Tail

Last edited by a moderator:

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Erza is the best female character I have ever met in the world of manga-anime.

Erza has an extraordinary drawing perfectly illustrated by Hiro Mashima, an optimal drawing that surpasses the fanarts of excellent art.
She has a seductive and beautiful body, beautiful face and hair, it is a delight to see her drawing in the fairy Tail manga.

Erza is a character with too many beautiful and powerful features.
She is a young woman with an incredible slim figure with large breasts.
Erza specializes in Re-Equipment Magic, and uses it to carry various armor and outfits.

Erza is a strict and kind person at the same time, and she has a great sense of justice and is proud to be a member of Fairy Tail. She also seems to have a clumsy side to her, like when she is around the man she likes (Jellal)

Erza has been tortured three times, the first as a child and lost her right eye, being now artificial and with powers that allow her to recover from illusions.

The second and third she was tortured with extreme pain that few people can bear.
Still, in pain she won those battles and she always brings a smile to her friends and loved ones, the strength of this woman is incredible.

She is powerful, the most powerful of her guild, feared and praised by men and women almost everywhere.

Erza is loved by men and women even in different guilds.

Despite her reserved personality, Erza has shown very little modesty or inhibitions. Many of her armors are tiny, revealing and feminine, while when she's out of them, she has an affinity for sexy and revealing clothing.

Erza doesn't seem to have a problem with men (or at least hers male guild mates of hers) seeing her naked. Since she didn't feel any discomfort indicating her desire to shower with Natsu and Gray or the fact that she had already showered with them when they were younger.
Erza is only "woman" when she is in front of the man she loves (Jellal).

It was shown that Erza can't hold the liquor. While drunk, she acts very aggressive towards others, as shown by her behavior towards her guildmates.

As mentioned by Levy, Erza has a secret fondness for smut and erotic novels.

Erza is a person who would do anything to protect her dear people, even take out an unusual force to protect them.

Erza is a forgiving person, she prefers forgiveness over revenge.
She shows with this her beautiful compassion for others, be they friends or even enemies, making them worship Erza even more.

Erza is undoubtedly a great character in all aspects.

bugen

Reaction score
Country
Spain
You are ruining that campaign with these Jellal pics...
Jellal may not be loved by many, but for Erza he is her special person, so Jellal must have his place with Erza.

I'm going to put a suggestive image of Erza.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
We all know Erza is Erza....
Because she's Erza ofcourse.

But I'm kind of curious what makes Cynthia Cynthia! I mean, Pokemon ladies are certainly interesting, but who is this mysterious one? :3

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
But I'm kind of curious what makes Cynthia Cynthia! I mean, Pokemon ladies are certainly interesting, but who is this mysterious one? :3
I have no idea who she is, i dont know about pokemon characters, and i voted already anyway, but i do love her design and the number of gorgeous arts she has is impressive. just sharing for doing a little justice to her :

+

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Fairy Tail still gives me PTSD to this day, but I don't want to reward a non-campaign either 🤔

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
What kind of PTSD?
I used to be a moderator for the Fairy Tail board so on top of having to deal with the series I had to deal with shitheads too :) Still waiting on the compensation pay from @Sky and @goldb :kappa

As far as the girls go, Erza does get points because redhead, but Cynthia is dang cool too. Top 3 in terms of champions for Pokemon, and has some bangin' pokemon at her disposal.

bugen

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Some images of Erza in anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.