Anime - Dancouga Nova | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Dancouga Nova

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Dancouga Nova is a mecha anime tv series which is a sequel to Dancouga produced in 1985.

The series takes place in the 22nd century, where small wars take place all over the globe. A team of four people; Aoi Hidaka, Kurara Tachibana, Sakuya Kamon, Johnny Burnette, are chosen to be the pilots of the mysterious large robot that "protects the weak" and stops these small-scale wars, the Dancouga Nova. Like its predeccesor, Dancouga Nova is a combining robot type of Super Robot, which have four separate units with each unit having its own pilot; the Nova Eagle, Nova Rhino, Nova Liger, and Nova Elephant, that form the Super Robot Dancouga Nova. The pilots are gathered by a secret organization that maintains the Dancouga Nova and dispatches its pilots on assigned missions from the organization's base of operations, the Dragon's Hive

Aoi Hidaka & Nova Eagle​

Kurara Tachibana & Nova Liger​

Sakuya Kamon & Nova Rhino​

Johnny Burnette & Nova Elephant​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are currently 12 episodes that are scheduled and so far, only 2 episodes subbed on youtube. I don't like mecha much (>.> Gundam) but this anime is pretty interesting and did I mention both female char are strong. I especially like Kurara :love And their Novas remind me of Power Rangers, the good ole days. :XD

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Please register to see the content of this post.