DC - 52 Weeks | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

DC - 52 Weeks

darth ares

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Does anyone wanna take a crack at that secret clue in DC Nation?
This column often hints at many essential facts, but some secrets are ever important to conceal in our retention of the element of surprise.
Therefore, above all objections, our one foremost thought is finally recognized and imaginatively coming to fruition. Right here this stands before you, the heart thumping meaning to what waits at our
awe-inspired ending is about to see light. So that there is hardly any confusion, a code was transcribed, one easily translated as a harbinger of facts essential to those multitudes who have unilaterally
followed the lives of our tenacious heroes from introduction to their various adventures and efforts. We have rallied around these said heroes, whose existence is the stuff of legend. This column's prime
information is to let anyone who loves 52 have essential information to x-ecute a very informed opinion to select simply all the clues for summation.
Not really shocking imo.

Hi to "master of all that is blue"... welcome to MH, enjoy your stay! D
I will! :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
master of all that is blue said:
This column often hints at many essential facts, but some secrets are ever important to conceal in our retention of the element of surprise.
Therefore, above all objections, our one foremost thought is finally recognized and imaginatively coming to fruition. Right here this stands before you, the heart thumping meaning to what waits at our
awe-inspired ending is about to see light. So that there is hardly any confusion, a code was transcribed, one easily translated as a harbinger of facts essential to those multitudes who have unilaterally
followed the lives of our tenacious heroes from introduction to their various adventures and efforts. We have rallied around these said heroes, whose existence is the stuff of legend. This column's prime
information is to let anyone who loves 52 have essential information to x-ecute a very informed opinion to select simply all the clues for summation.
Not really shocking imo.
Wow, thanks for the info, moatib. :D

okyatoks

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
master of all that is blue said:
Not really shocking imo.
Maybe that's why Rip Hunter and Waverider will again emerge from dormancy!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
That would explain why JSA seems to be headed in a direction where they'll likely...
encounter the future selves of DC superheroes from Kingdom Come.

Makes sense.

okyatoks

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Week 38

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/320209/DCFiftyTwo52Week0382007KryptoniaDCP.cbr

http://rapidshare.com/files/13245635/DC_Fifty-Two__52__Week_038__2007___Kryptonia-DCP_.cbr

for the rest of 52 see my first post! :D[br]Posted on: January 25, 2007, 09:34:39 PM_________________________________________________

52 WEEK #39
http://rapidshare.com/files/14330875/DC_Fifty-Two__52__Week_039__2007___Kryptonia-DCP_.cbr
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/338219/52392007RIPMia.cbr

Thanks to Spitsmaster of Highfiber6

for the rest of 52, see my first post. :D

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yay! Thanks for keeping us updated okyatoks. Last few weeks have been kinda busy for me (and I've gotten back into reading manga again) but it's good to read American comics every now and then ^^ Thoughts later.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
That goes the same for me, okyatoks! Though we've pretty much seen what happened in One Year Later storylines, but it's good to know what happened during that missing year. By the way, have anyone noticed
where Booster Gold is in the OYL storylines?

Gold Knight said:
it's good to read American comics every now and then ^^ Thoughts later.
now and then? comics should be read everyday... :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Thank You, okyatoks. 12 more weeks to go! Is that Steel? Yes, that is Steel!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Geez, and I've not even gotten to write my thoughts out, and already another issue XD They come fast. It'll be over before we know it!

Not really much to say though. Still wondering if the Question will really die. I'm kinda baffled about how Animal Man will get back home. And yeah, Natasha - ouch. His uncle is gonna be pissed. And Super Lex, eh?

That being said, onward to this issue *downloads and reads*

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Week 41! :thumbs

52 WEEK 41 2007 RIP MIA

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16500517/52_41__2007__RIP-Mia_.cbr.html
by JohnRx

52 Week 41 by Kryptonia-DCP

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16504337/DC_Fifty-Two__52__Week_041__2007___Kryptonia-DCP_.cbr
by sykotiksun

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Woo *downloads*

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, that was a good issue.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yay! Thanks okyatoks =D

Almost home free... only 6 more issues to go!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hmm... On the last issue of Supergirl (#15) we saw Faust coming back with that demon candle that Kid Devil used to meet that devil guy with Zatarra. I thought Ralph Dibny managed to imprisoned Faust in that tower? Hmm....