DC universe-Blackest Night | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

DC universe-Blackest Night

HiAndromon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A very large event is going on in the DC universe; The Dead have risen and are wearing 'Black Lantern Rings'!What is a Black Lantern you may ask?
All the lantern Corps have a color which is based of an emotion.Green is will, Yellow is Fear, Red is Rage and ECT.'Black is Death' they eat the light spectrum at its individual components and kills others for the sake of wiping out all sentient life in the universe.How are they being fought?Every way every Hero can, many have fallen and they have only now learned that combining two or more Lantern energy's(colors) will weaken a Black lantern.
'And' they have stated That all 7 colors will form a bright white light that brings life; such as to the recently and not so recently fallen characters of the comic.I tink in the end...We will see Hero's like Batman who have recently died come back to life; as well as many other hero's who have died over the years.Including the little known and seemingly cliche hero's and villains; how would they cope with a stranger and darker world?which characters would you like to see return?
overall I think the aftermath has an incredibly large amount of potential.

Mushashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
i love this comic haha. the first 10 are good but it really has gone downhill. if you have number 1 save it it sells for like 25 bucks now.