Wanted: Writer - Delete | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Writer Delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 169696
  • Start date

ZakNik

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
can you do humor/shounen (one punch man style)

rapstar

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
My writer and I are creating a manga, but he might be interested in your art. It is easier to team with a writer, as I'm an artist as well. I'll shoot him a message about you.

To check out his idea I've drawn, check out my manga on here called Decay (manga)

MysticCatto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hey, I know I've commented before, but just wanted to ask whether you're still open? I'm kinda interested in a collaboration, do contact me here if you want: mikhaelgoldspirit@gmail.com

Deleted member 169696

Hey, I know I've commented before, but just wanted to ask whether you're still open? I'm kinda interested in a collaboration, do contact me here if you want: mikhaelgoldspirit@gmail.com
Thanks. I'm sorta busy with other things now as I couldn't find anyone reliable to work with. Could you maybe pm me here and tell me about your ideas?

My writer and I are creating a manga, but he might be interested in your art. It is easier to team with a writer, as I'm an artist as well. I'll shoot him a message about you.

To check out his idea I've drawn, check out my manga on here called Decay (manga)
Not sure if your friend contacted me already or not... Not on this forum at least.