Team - Dimaria and Kyria vs Erza and Kagura | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Dimaria and Kyria vs Erza and Kagura

Who Wins

• Dimaria and Kyria

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Erza and Kagura

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Dimaria

And Kyria

VS

Kagura and Erza

Restrictions

Age Seal
Blade Hypnosis

Intent
To kill

Distance
40 feet

Last edited:

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I’d put non timestop/godsoul DiMaria on Kagura level.
Erza solos Kyria and goes onto help Kagura take out DiMaria.

Duo could still take out DiMaria in Godsoul form imo.

Last edited:

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Starting more trouble eh @Orphan Prince :pwnge

Ot: Kagura and Erza win. Erza can definitely take out Kyria pretty quick without Blade Hypnosis and Dimaria as @Moegara said is average at best with as a swordsman and Chronos.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dimaria uses her spell to bring all pain to her targets - easy win cuz Erza had the most painfull fights and life in the manga

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Dimaria uses her spell to bring all pain to her targets - easy win cuz Erza had the most painfull fights and life in the manga
Erza would just use her endless durability to bypass it :derp

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Erza potentially solos extreme diff. With Kagura, it becomes a mid diff at worst.
Erza mid diff Kyria while Kagura stalemate Dimaria. Then Dimaria gets stomped

You can give Dimaria timestop too, I believe Erza has enough MP at this point to bypass her timestop

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Erza, mid-diff at most, by herself.

If Erza was serious, she should be able to pretty much one-shot Kyria with a dragon slaying sword. Dimaria, who’s even weaker than Kyria, can’t contend with Erza at all, so she gets trashed almost immediately.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I believe that if Age Seal is restricted, Dimaria goes from top-tier to pretty much fodder real fast.

Am I wrong?
yep

playful dimaria is on par with kagura, so a serious dimaria should be way above that level, dimaria also one shotted brandish who was surviving attacks from an enchanted neinhart and a base neinhart one shotted jellal for some time or badly wounded him

anyways OT: team 2 takes it, i can see kagura beating kyria based off her performance against larcade,dimaria and wall and erza mid diffing base dimaria

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Erza Scarlet & Kagura Mikazuchi > Dimaria Yesta & Kyria with low to mid difficulty.

Dimaria is not really impressive without her hax and Erza would probably survive to her God Soul, I mean, she literally beat her opponent with all her senses gone and she destroyed a huge meteor with all her bones broken. Even if that's bullshit anfd plot armor, it's still feats, so Chronos' lasers ain't doing shit to Erza, especially with Adamantine Armor.
Kyria is also a joke without her hax, look at how she got stomped by Laxus. Kagura can destroy her with Archenemy, like she did to Ophiuchus.
Then Erza and Kagura can took care of Mari without too much effort.
how is dimaria a joke without time stop? she still has god soul here and laser beam, laser beam was to fast for wendy and carla with precod, dimaria in god soul fought peak sherria who was enchanted by wendy and even tho sherria was her kryptonite she barely lost plus she has age scratch which can make erza feel max pain + all the other pain she felt in her life, including the one shot that suzaku gave her, age scratch is literally a one shot ability

dimaria even without god soul matched a casual kagura (casual dimaria wthout god soul = casual kagura), the same kagura that statued and destroyed walls missiles and was blitzing and cutting threw larcades attacks, anyways

god soul dimaria (without timestop)>>>>erza>>>serious base dimaria>=<serious kagura>>>>casual dimaria>=casual kagura>>>>>kyria

without god soul team 2 stomps, with god soul team 1 stomps with dimaria carrying, i said that T2 won before because i didnt know that dimaria had her godsoul but checked the rules again

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Erza solos

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
At her best, Erza wins.