Cuisine - Discover South American Cuisine | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cuisine Discover South American Cuisine

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Some of the richest food products of South America come from the middle of the continent, the Amazonia. In countries like Peru there is a strong influence of the Inca and their cuisine. Potatoes are frequently grown as a result of this, and also plants such as quinoa. On the Southern tip of South America lies the Pacific Ocean, which provides a large array of seafood. Many plains also are on this continent, which are rich for growing food in abundance. In the Patagonia south of Chile and Argentina, many people produce lamb and venison.
King crab is typically caught at the southern end of the continent. Antarctic krill has just recently been discovered and is now considered a fine dish. Tuna and tropical fish are caught all around the continent, but Easter Island is one place where they are found in abundance. Lobster is also caught in great quantities from Juan Fernández. In Brazil the most traditional dish is the feijoada.

Here we discuss, question and share our experiences with the South American Cuisine

jmangeo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Great idea! congrants staff! ok, I'm from Peru so any question about peruvian cuisine, I'll be fine to answer.

What? What here we eat rosted guinea pig? yes, here a pic:

Here in Perú, people is very proud about our cuisine. We wish someday peruvian cuisine will be famous as chinese food or japanese food. I guess we can.