Discussion - Does Anyone Wish Desire Was A Canon Character? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Does Anyone Wish Desire Was A Canon Character?

EddyBob15

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Despite the Silver Mine arc just being filler, I have to say, I kind of wish Desire was an actual character in the manga. She seems so interesting, she has an emotional background and her interaction with Bartolomeo is not only compatible, but it fits. It really is a shame she's a non-canon character.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe

Desire appears to be an interesting character. She is like the female version of Bartolomeo. In the anime, when she gave a chocolate stick to Luffy and got praised by him "You are so sweet!" she blushed. She looks pretty sweet.

I suppose she is a good character to develop, just like Bartolomeo, she and her crew can be part of the alliance fleet of Straw Hat Pirates.

Norland

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
yeah, I also think Desire is interesting char.
she reminds me of Duval and his gang, because Desire capable commanding her boat racer army.
also, she fits with Barto and Luffy. Barto x Desire will become high possibility if Desire is canon char.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Yes, it will be nice if she becomes a canon character and if she can be included in the manga to become part of the grand fleet of Straw Hat Pirates. She does not appear evil and in the "chocolate scene", she may actually become an ally to Luffy. Additionally Luffy doesn't hold ill feelings of her or her crew.

Desire is a good character to develop. :super

I Am Atomic

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Zephyr. I wish they would make him canon. The only drawback would be that Luffy base/G2/G3 beat him.